Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 2.

Server
    DE01

Red face Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 2.

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 2.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    "Will be really tough to unlock it (...)" - most alarming line taken from Guild Province post, and with all respect it does not sound good...

I'm looking forward to this update, however recent MMHO ideas makes me feel a little uncertain about players future. We already have Tiers, almost impossible to progress in any timely manner. And if new Guild Province will require as mad amount of resources as lovely Tiers are.. most Guilds will stuck with them, not being able to benefit what you planning to offer.

Small Guilds always has been a future for me.. 50 players cap is brilliant idea.. but have a think about those small groups of 10? 5?
    If you set enormously high resource requirements those groups will stay far behind bigger Guilds. And really - those smaller groups should be addressed, as they usually work much harder to gain same bonuses as bigger divisions.

Anyway.. coming to few ideas I would like to share, hope you will like them

Artefact Refine Point
    Place where guild members could refine artefacts using own resources, rather than purchased refinements.
    Crystals would sound fair to me..

Guild Bailiff
    Where every member would get own space to hold some extra troops, and artefacts.

Pet shop
    As name stand for.. we could get felines from, and all source of cuddly little creatures, exclusive for guild members.

Guild Artefact Exchange Point/Shop
    To enable guild mates share unwanted artefacts.
    It could be done as trade shop, where we sell own artefacts, in same way filling up empty shelves. We would sell pieces we don't need, in same way letting our friends to buy something better than normal shop can offer.

It's heart breaking when I have to dump good piece, and being able to share them with my fiends would be splendid opportunity ^^

Custom Dye Shop
    Being able to see new colours on my Heroes would make me feel happy. I got almost every single piece of dye MMHO can offer, and sadly I do not like one of them.
    Having place where I could customise my own dye, or pick up colour I fancy would be fantastic

Stables
    Does any of you ever dreamed about having different horse?
    I did :P
    Being able to swap my black pony for white horse.. Or my boring brown one for grey..
    Feature I dream about - The place where we all could buy - get, new horses ^^

ok.. finish with ideas.. coz I can carry on till tomorrow :P

Looking forward to update..and hope I will see some excellent features in my Guild Province

(\ /)
    ( , ,)
    o(")(")

Server
    DE01
    Guild province will probably be the best update ever. Please just do not make the province ridiculously expensive to build, expand and maintain. Keep it at reasonable levels

Server
    DE01
    Dwellings with troops that can deal darkness damage, to couple with new raid challenges.

Then more troops with various elemental damage, air, fire, earth, water. and then new raid levels that need air, fire, earth, water etc. damage

Server
    DE01
    and put names of members who put the most resources, so we can track who is contributing and deserves to be in guild and who not

Server
    DE01
    maybe remove shrines and give us daily buffs to might, defense, magic or initiative if you contribute a certain amount of resources; or scale it with resources, for example 5000 gold for a daily +80% to might

Server
    DE01
    Artifact and item Bailiff in Guild province would REALLY be a blessing in combo that you can access the province from anywhere in ashan.

Server
    DE01
    I would like the opportunity to purchase special event creatures that have been available in the past through different events. I am sure we would all welcome the chance to buy Faceless ghosts and Ancient thunderbirds again, and many other troops that can help on the new raids and guild province progress.

Also a market place like in nearly every Heroes game where we can swap resources on a ratio like 100 wood = 10 Metal etc. The ability to store artifacts and share them with other guild memebers as mentioned above would also be really good.

Lets move away from the need to purchase everything from the shop for seals, using real money. People would be more inclined to stay with the game if we could convert resources or items that can be gathered by continous playing of the game. Real cash items is fine for those who need the next item straight away, but those without unlimited funds should still be able to get everything, just a bit slower. (And 5 seals a day + weekly boss rewards does not cut the mustard in terms of time needed to get seals).

Server
    DE01
    it would be nice to give our artifacts, we got with fighting, to our new members now i sell or drop them
    Als i hope the guild quest we have now have a time limit, in my guild we are already stuck with the artifact quest i found 2 in two weeks !
    Not all the guld members benefi so we cannot finish or remove this quest.

Server
    DE01
    I think the Guild Provence is a great idea BUT I hope every guild member will be accountable for helping out with using their resources to help build and maintain it.
    I would suggest that everyday, regardless of whether a member signs in or not a nominal amount of resources be mandatory taken from their stockpiles for this purpose.
    What I dont want to happen, and I am sure all daily players will agree, is for the casual player who is seldom on to enjoy the benefits without contributing.
    What is in place to make sure even daily players contribute?

I would suggest a 2 tier contribution system for all players over say level 22.
    1. A fix amount of resources taken from their stockpiles if they sign in on any particular day.
    2. A lower amount of resources from their stockpile if they dont sign in on any particular day.

If all types of resources are to be used then in a situation where the member does not have the required amount of any particular resource. this should be shown as a negative number in the stockpile and will only go positive once they collect more of the resource in normal game play.

If other members want to contribute more than their 'fair share' of resources, then that is fine.
    I just want all members to have some accountability to building and maintaining THEIR guild because at the end of the day they will be sharing in the rewards.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast