Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 2.

Server
    DE01
    Horse stables for more speed.
    The possibility to trade ore and wood.
    An merchant who sells ballistas, healing tent you know what I mean
    Global buffs for all guild members.
    An arena for pvp training.
    The possiblity to trade artifacts.

Server
    DE01
    It doesn’t look like Guild Province update will introduce missing HoMM factions, I reckon we would like to see too many new features at same time, and our poor Devs cannot make everyone happy equally.
    Instead I came to a few freaking ideas to mix our abilities and troops a bit.. who knows… maybe you will like it ^^

Troops
    While Necro players doesn’t seem to lack in comfort with troops they can choose from, I feel Haven have tough and very limited options. Most common Blazing Glories, don’t deal melee might damage, 0 choice of ranged troops (we cannot take seriously core units in Heroic Battles) and healers with low combat capability.
    So if….

We could give to all Haven players:
    Range Champion Units – Creatures dealing ranged might damage, with option to retaliate before every hit.
    Range Elite Units – “Light” version of our lovely Archliches, same attack range, similar abilities.
    Range Healing Units – I’m sure we could find many fans of this idea, finally having healing units which actually do something more than sitting on the back of the battle screen.

And with same outcome for Necro players:
    Melee Champion Units – With dispel magic option, and Shield protecting stack from certain amount of damage.
    Elite Units – “Dark” version of Blazing Glories, with Topor ability and safe attack range ( I would love them! ^^)
    Melee Healing Units – For me personally waste of space… However I know number of players who always wanted melee healers in their Necro army

Following same thought I would love to see some of Haven skills available for Necro players, Might for Magic and other way round

Say Guild Province could offer Academy / Learning Centre
    Place where Might heroes could learn some crowd control spells and gain power to heal elite units.
    Where Magic heroes would be able to learn Desolation skills, maybe Long Range or/and Inspired Assult ability.
    And also place where Haven and Necro heroes could acquire spells assigned to opposite faction, like Pacification, Time Statis, and Course of the Netherworld.

In Academy I would also like to see Hero Development option.
    Where every single Hero could get extra points for their Stats, in way we do while levelling up, and climbing through dk levels.
    Everyone knows how hard is to get a few extra points on their speed, might or spirit. After reaching lv 100 we stops.. cannot get any further, cannot get any better/stronger. We reach maximum what our Hero can offer, and have no option to progress – I would be very pleased knowing we can get extra points on chosen subject differently than only by passing steps in current ladder, and I think those few who already got to the point of maximum Hero level will appreciate this idea (well I hope they will ).

Ok.. finishing (sorry for such a long post)

I think merging our factions in such way could make gameplay more equal, and challenging (especially on pvp ground…), plus would bring a bit of fresh air into sometimes very repetitive battles. But what is most important would give us options, and true opportunity to choose the way we want to play.

Please don't throw rocks on me for such mad ideas, but any comments and thoughts will be welcome ^^

(\ /)
    (, , )
    o(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    There were some very good and creative ideas posted by other players and I want to add a few of mine.

Artifact Crafting: I like a lot the refinement idea and want to take it one step further. Once you get an artifact of a particular value you can attend an "Artifact Crafting Center" to allocate its stats in a way that better fits your game preferences. For example, if you have an art with 100 might, 100 defense and 100 luck, you may wish to allocate all stats to might having a crafted art with 300 might, 0 defense and 0 luck. This option could be opened only after contributing some amount of resources to the guild or after reaching some achievement. As an advanced option you can be able to add some additional ability to the art, such as "specters heal power +10%".

Hero for Hire: Some of us playing with only 1 hero may want to open another slot but not sure what character to choose. Today, the only way to try another hero from different class or fraction is to pay money and to invest some amount of time developing the hero to a higher level. "Hero for Hire" will provide an opportunity to hire a hero of any class (the same level as yours) for 1 day. This option will allow us to decide whether we want to purchase this class or just have fun for 1 day. It could be similar to the "member of the council" title which is available for 24 hours only after you complete some achievement.

I also loved a lot an idea of creating a training PvP arena where guild members can train without losing actual troops.

Waiting forward for the Province!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit View Post

Troops
    While Necro players doesn’t seem to lack in comfort with troops they can choose from, I feel Haven have tough and very limited options. Most common Blazing Glories, don’t deal melee might damage, 0 choice of ranged troops (we cannot take seriously core units in Heroic Battles) and healers with low combat capability.
    So if….

We could give to all Haven players:
    Range Champion Units – Creatures dealing ranged might damage, with option to retaliate before every hit.
    Range Elite Units – “Light” version of our lovely Archliches, same attack range, similar abilities.
    Range Healing Units – I’m sure we could find many fans of this idea, finally having healing units which actually do something more than sitting on the back of the battle screen.

And with same outcome for Necro players:
    Melee Champion Units – With dispel magic option, and Shield protecting stack from certain amount of damage.
    Elite Units – “Dark” version of Blazing Glories, with Topor ability and safe attack range ( I would love them! ^^)
    Melee Healing Units – For me personally waste of space… However I know number of players who always wanted melee healers in their Necro army

(\ /)
    (, , )
    o(")(")
    I am hoping at some point, guild members will have acces to elrath or light weaver priestesses which are the light version of the arch liches. I am not sure we will ever see a ranged champion unit in a Heroes game but a ranged healing unit could be a possibility but none exist in this game yet even amongst the neutral creatures.

I am also hoping that drifting faceless will be accessible so that would cover your melee champion unit although it does darkness, even shadow lurkers, ghosts of vengeance or shantiri shadows would be welcome for those darkness raid battles. Not sure we will ever see a dark version of blazing glories but there is a void touched version that could be available. I also doubt we will ever see a melee healing unit for necro as none exist in this game but you never know.

I also support the idea of a guild merchant where a player could sell their artefacts to. The artefacts would stay in rotation for say 7 days where all other members would be able to buy that artefact at the same price plus the 10-20% guild merchant fee. There would obviously have to be some sort of quantity limit per hero in the guild so that it would not get cluttered. This should strengthen the guild as a whole. I really dislike selling artefacts that may be beneficial to another player in my guild.

Server
    DE01
    Guild province sound like a really great idea. I hope that eventually the game will grow even more, with new places to explore - like the area of seven cities, for example.

I am aware that the main quest ends with weekly bosses, but I am sure you could manage to throw in something new for us - like, for example
    - when a player levels up - let's say to a level dragon knight 50 - besides 2 additional ability points, it would be awesome to be able to visit a new area - not necessarily to build a city there,
    just unlock a new area, with new creatures to fight.

Also, the thing that I miss from the HOMM older versions - creatures willing to join your troops, if you are strong enough. Also, some of us weren't strong enough to participate in certain events, so it would be a great if some creatures appears again as a reward, like the Thunderbird, or Faceless. Also, it would be awesome if regeneration and life drain ability (or scroll) could work on those creatures.

I read here that some players suggest a guild bailiff/trader. That is THE BEST IDEA I heard so far. We should be able to exchange artifacts between guild members (sell it to trader and than inform other guild members about a certain item that is on for sale) - so that we could be of more use to each other. It should be possible to buy stuff for hero seals, but also for other resources, under certain conditions - for example - members of the council could buy items from guild trader for gold and crystals, or dragon steel.

Also, the amount of hero seals we are given for everyday login and weekly bosses should somehow be increased (for example - additional hero seals should be given to individuals which clear all quests from all daily tables of quests -at the end of the day).

I think it is crucial to enable players to earn more hero seals if they are really dedicated to the game, and spend a lot of hours playing it. Those players deserve it. Also - somebody proposed a market place, where resources could be exchanged - THIS IS REALLY A MUST FEATURE WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR. Sometimes I have several thousands of wood, and only few hundreds of metal, market place would be a real solution to resources problem. This could be a feature in the guild province - you can limit the amount of resources exchanged daily, and only if a certain level of guild province maintenance is achieved. But, please, do not make the same mistake as you did with heroic tiers, because, there are some dedicated and serous players that progress really slowly through heroic tiers, because to much resources is required. This, as you know - created a huge dis-balance among players - because beta testers had unlimited amount of some resources.

Also, I would like to point out that you wrote that refinement would be a rare reward for heroic battles - I don't know a single player that won a refinement of any kind (we received once one as a gift). Maybe, you can organize events regarding guild province maintenance that would enable us to gain refinements as a reward for top 10 guilds every month, or something like that.

Maybe we ask to much - but we spend a lot of time here, some of us spend a lot of money (I personally spend more money than on any other game I played in my life - but that is my choice - game is free, and I congratulate for that to you.

But, think about the things we ask- MARKET PLACE, GUILD TRADER/BAILIFF, REFINEMENTS (as a reward, so that the balance could be restored. I am a dragon knight 19 (soon to be 20) and I can't fight PvP matches, because it's impossible for me to gain certain items - direct result of dis-balance you created. Please, with guild trader, you can at least fix some of those mistakes, so we will all be happy and continue to play, pay and enjoy this game - the game with real possibility to become best MMO strategy game in the world.

Sincerely
    yours Ivan-Milan Matić
    Belgrade, Serbia ( Balkan_United guild )

Server
    DE01
    I just thought of 2 ideas that I would like to see in guild province (in addition to all of the above ideas):
    1) Dragon steel mine or just another option to gain dragon steel SOLO
    2) Void prison - a building where I can put a stack of mine and after 24 hours the stack turns into void-touched one. For example archliches turn into void-touched archliches, gaining new abilities, resistances etc. Can you not agree this would be extremely massively cool?

Server
    DE01
    Could not find an edit option on my previous post Just wanted to give you some examples of void-touched creatures and their abilities:

1) Void-touched Fate weaver: new skill - Spider jump: the unit can jump (teleport) to a free spot. Jump does not end turn. Range 5. Cooldown 2 or 3 rounds

2) Void-touched Archliches: new skill - Death cloud: passive ability. The basic attack of the unit does area of effect (radius 1) damage. Damage on surrounding units is 50% of the basic

3) Void-touched Vampires: new skill - improved hunter. Passive ability. Units basic ability heals hp attacking and retaliating ANY enemy unit. Life steal from retaliate increased to 50%

4) Void-touched Putrid Lamasus: new skill - hollow. The unit can summon the same ammount of stack (69 lam summon 69 lam). The summoned unit has the same attack, but only 1 hit point.

5) Void-touched Spectre: new skill - Vampire bite. The unit can cast life drain on a friendly creature. Cooldown 2 rounds, can cast it 2 or 3 times per battle

Light units are a bit more distant to me, but I will try:

6) Void-corrupted Celestials - new skill - Ressurect. The unit can heal and ressurect nearby ally creatures. Radius 1, cooldown 2, charges 2 or 3

7) Void - corrupted Imperial Griffins - new passive skill Raging defense. The retaliation of the unit is 200% of its normal attack

8) Void - corrupted Sun Crusaders - new passive skill: hard pierce. The basic retaliation of the unit stuns the attacking unit for 2 rounds.

9) Void corrupted Blazing glories - new passive skill: sun shine. The basic attack of the unit slows the enemy unit by 1 (mind that blazing glories are atm very strong)

10) Void - corrupted Battle Priest - new skill chain heal. The heal of the unit bounces to 2 more friendly stacks for the 50% of the heal. Unlimited range

Price of void creatures: double the ammount of gold and crystal then regular upgrade. Can only void upgraded units
    What do you think?

Server
    DE01
    Yaiks Viper.. Using your own words.. those ideas are "super massively cool"

Void prison and Dragonsteel mine would be brilliant.. you have +1 on this from me^^

Regarding Guild Province update 3.. Will that artefact shop let us pass own artefacts to fellow members?
    If not.. I feel there is no point in passing any ideas anymore.. we all clearly adore thought of being able to sell own artefacts, making them available to our Guild members in the same time, and many of us made posts regarding this subject...

We also gave here tonnes of ideas of buildings in the Guild Province we think would be useful, if devs cannot see them.. I feel more than dissapointed

(\ /)
    (, , )
    o(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3