Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Session is invalid

Server
    DE01

Session is invalid

I get this error over an hour, everytime I try to open game. "Session is invalid, please restart the game". I delete cookies but still same...2 different computers, 2 different browser still gets this error.

Server
    DE01
    Hello PolarBear

Please note this message that was posted on the login page under NEWS this morning:

Information about IT infrastructure
    Posted: 02.04.2015 10:30:00

Dear Heroes,

Two IT infrastructure tasks might result in disconnections or unavailability of the game.
    Please plan your game tasks accordingly.

Day: Thursday, 2nd of April
    When: 14:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 19:00 CEST
    Game: Disconnections or unavailability possible during the mentioned time spans
    Affected: The game might not be available or disconnections will occur. Website, forum and login may be affected as well.

Best regards,
    Your 'Might & Magic Heroes Online' team

Server
    DE01
    4 hour passed still same problem. Is it normal?

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Zandra View Post
    Hello PolarBear

Please note this message that was posted on the login page under NEWS this morning:

Information about IT infrastructure
    Posted: 02.04.2015 10:30:00

Dear Heroes,

Two IT infrastructure tasks might result in disconnections or unavailability of the game.
    Please plan your game tasks accordingly.

Day: Thursday, 2nd of April
    When: 14:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 19:00 CEST
    Game: Disconnections or unavailability possible during the mentioned time spans
    Affected: The game might not be available or disconnections will occur. Website, forum and login may be affected as well.

Best regards,
    Your 'Might & Magic Heroes Online' team

Server
    DE01
    Hello PolarBear,

Have you done the usual, cleared cookies and cache? Closed and reopened browser? If so you should contact support so they can investigate and see what is happening

You can reach support from the support tab on the main log in page for your account

Regards
    Zandra

Server
    DE01
    So it's well past maintenance period and I am getting "session is invalid" message too. I wonder how many peeps are affected.
    Andn o there is no point in raising support ticket as they only work Mon-Fri...

Regards,

Shaper

Server
    DE01
    Only monday and friday? I hope this is not true. I'm paid user and I expect from game admins fix my problem asap. Luckly tomorrow is Friday...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaper View Post
    So it's well past maintenance period and I am getting "session is invalid" message too. I wonder how many peeps are affected.
    Andn o there is no point in raising support ticket as they only work Mon-Fri...

Regards,

Shaper

Server
    DE01
    I have the same problem, wrote to the support recently...wonder how much time does it take to figure out what's wrong.

Server
    DE01
    same problem here, i briefly got passed the session is invalid from switching from chrome to firefox, got to select the char screen clicked the char then it booted me out. I hope its sorted quicker than the Party chat bug!

Server
    DE01
    Session invalid problem here as well,
    i can sometimes log with my alts, but not with my 1st/main hero, session invalid like for 5 hours. Usually session invalid all the time, sometimes, i got to hero selection screen, if i click on my 3 others heroes, i can log, but not with my 1st cleric hero (main). My friend cant log with his cleric for 10+ hours, yet he can with others heroes

Server
    DE01
    Happend to me yesterday.I couldnt log on my main character.I wrote to support,they ported my character to different zone,worked fine for few hours,now Im stuck again.I can log on other character without problems,but if I choose 1st one Im getting session invalid all the time.I never had any problems like this before this update(4+months playinng the game).

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast