Thread: Session is invalid

Server
    DE01
    Hi Eraya,

I did try it many times and still couldn't log in

Server
    DE01
    Hello Kariginu,

The best thing to do would be to contact our support team if you haven't already done this. You can reach them by logging in to the website and then the 'support' tab.

Server
    DE01
    People still waiting - like those, who could not play a single day during the easter event.

May I ask why it is not possible at least for those who spent their money to give some at least something to be pleased, just out of ... well ... customer friendly behaviour?
    "Beleidigungen sind die Argumente derer, die Unrecht haben." Jean-Jacques Rosseau

Server
    DE01
    Hi Lethalyn,

There are no stuck players any more due to the 'Session is Invalid' error as this has been hot-fixed. If someone is stuck at this moment, it's because of something else, which only can be investigated by contacting our Support Team.

As for reimbursement requests of any kind, I have to forward you to our Support Team as well. Because that's not something I can decide.
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 24.04.15 at 11:29.

Server
    DE01
    I already wrote down here, what tuhe support told me, but was warned therefor.
    So it is of no use, if you continue repeating this way while keeping the thread open, as there is no way of posting the actual solution of your company.

I wonder why, cause I cannot see the point in getting signifcant mails about it from all somehow influenced players, who will write without knowledge of each other to your support team, which for sure will have something else to do also.

Well ... although there is one possible explaination, which it is handled that way.
    "Beleidigungen sind die Argumente derer, die Unrecht haben." Jean-Jacques Rosseau

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24