Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Session is invalid

Server
    DE01
    I had the issue fixed couple days ago when it happened 1st time and now it returned around 7 hours ago...lol. Hope it will get permanently fixed.

Server
    DE01
    my main was out for around 30 hours until server was restarted, then my alt for few hours after that, now once again my main is out since few hours ago.

Btw I made few tips about this issues in separate thread, which can help some people, so it doesn't get lost in 9pages thread

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...lid-quot-issue

Server
    DE01
    since I am disconnected yesterday I have the same problem session invalid

Server
    DE01
    hello;

Sad to join this boat since yesterday 21h. I m french and play on french version.

Well mine was back for a few hours today and then a half hour ago, I went to refresh after having been idle for a bit, and while refreshing it asked me to pick character (never brought me to log in screen), and then went to the "session invalid" again. Now, I am back to having the same issues, where I cannot log back into my main account, and if I try, then I can't log into my 2nd character either. If I go right to 2nd character (if it comes up), then I can play that one

Server
    DE01
    Got it to since yesterday afternoon on dutch server with 1 char, the other char is fine when i choose to login with it,
    http://prntscr.com/6pr8un

Server
    DE01
    Its the main character btw. But think when this takes untill over the weekend to be fixed, it will be time once more to move on to another game. Hate it when there's a lack of support in the weekend whilst people pay for it. Been there, done that, never again...

Server
    DE01
    Still locked out.
    There goes time, the login bonus and stuff.

At least I did not pay for the game and cause of this little issues with little to no response from BB, I clearly know that I will never pay for such "entertainment".
    "Beleidigungen sind die Argumente derer, die Unrecht haben." Jean-Jacques Rosseau

Server
    DE01
    Good Morning
    I was also with the message "server connection lost, please restart the game" thrown out of the game yesterday.

Since Easter is, the support will not work, and as I have read in the forum, this error was already longer known to have pity that BB is not responding or it has now fixed half-heartedly.

Was once a really great game ....

Server
    DE01
    Having the same issues since yesterday afternoon, had a "server connection lost" while I was whispering with another player and can not log in since then ("game session invalid"). Was somewhere in the desert doing that "slave"-task.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Zandra View Post
    Already done PolarBear

But the players need to keep posting their situation here so the support team can see the different things that are happening, for example, do you get the error message only when trying to log into your main account, or are you also getting it when you have managed to access the game with a 2nd hero and then try to switch to your main hero in game, or do you also get the error when moving through gateways and portals. The more information support has about the issue the faster they will be able to find and fix it

Regards
    Zandra
    Hi there,
    I've been experiencing the "invalid sessions" for more than 1 day now. I have 3 heroes and it happened with #3 while I clicked on the artifact exchange guy in Nar-Heresh. I got stuck in the loop, it would not open the chest to allow exchange, instead I got the error message "invalid session"... Then I could not log in again, I still got the same error message. The message disappeared after I logged out then in after some time (maybe 30 minutes) but only if I chose another of mt characters either #1 or #2. Any attempt to switch character to #3 or to choose it directly by logging in would trigger the error message and the unability to log in for some time. I hope this information helps and I think it resonates with other comments I read on this topic.
    Before this weekend I had the error with any of my heroes when opening a dialog box (quest, NPC, PvP interface...) on occasion I would be stuck in a similar loop but after getting the 'invalid session' message I could log in with the same heroe. The issue we have now is more serious.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast