Reply to Thread

Thread: Knights4Fun - German language Guild - English knowledge

Server
    DE01

Knights4Fun - German language Guild - English knowledge

Hello everybody,

as by BB announced, the german Forum will be closed, I will copy my Guild theme over here.

I wonder why this thread was moved to the Archive...

But as BB announced to reduce the number of possible guildmembers, we will splitt our guild in a Kind of side by side guilds, still following the rules of the original guild.

If you are interested, just contact one of our guildmembers. Below, you will find more Information to our Spirit...

I will explain a little who we are and what are our targets.

The knights4fun are what the name indicates, they are here to have fun. Most of us talk and write German, but there are also members, communicating only in English.

So there is no time line a member has to be online. Each guild member decides on his own, how often or how seldom he or she is online.
    No, we do not use a teamspeakserver.

No, we do not own a personal Website, but we use a part of a clansite and everyone contacting me, will get all needed information.

We use a little Forum to comunicate and distribute tipps and tricks.

A lot of our guild members own more than one char, some like me even a char for each kind of hero. We do not look what Level one has, we offer a comunity within a comuntiy, dedicated to help each other

What is important to us? Infact, I only can state this for myself... and for some I know a littel longer within the guild, sharing same opinions and same visions.

The game should be just for fun, nothing has to everything should be able.

Not much time for playing? Doesn´t matter, your welcome.
    We help leveling or playing the bosses or raids. We try to play tactical and with less losses as possible. At the end of a fight, we offer each other Chance to heal Units and if wanted a reflection to what happened.

We don´t like ninja-inviting. It is just a kind of being polite to ask before inviting to a fight. Spamming the Chat is unwanted and it is just a social behavior to respect some rules of being together, wothout the Need to explain this rules.

Having fun in the chat, dealing our tipps and tricks is a daily Task.
    Winning our battles is important, more important is fun...

It make sense to Support the stronger Player in coops as the stronger Partner mostly wants to Support some one. As the gamelevel in coops will be adapted to the stronger Player, we suppose our guild members to do so and not to support weak units instead.

Last but not least, we lose only a few Pixel on a Screen if we lose a unit, so there more important things in life.

Everybody who think that this is a guild with comfortable rules is welcome to write us an ingame message.

Adress it to White_wolf, nickolodeon, vivigantella, smek, laborgia, machiavelli, pancho74, White_dwarf flutsch, avathant, or who ever you see online.
    We have no member Limit. But we check sometimes if members still are active or supposed not to Play anymore by ingame writings.

We have no specifique rules except the normal social behavior.

People registering at the Clans site and contacting me there even still receive a little welcome Bonus for ingame playing.

If you contact us, please write as well when we best can invite you, as presence is needed to get the Invitation.

So feel welcome...
    Nickolodeon
    Last edited by Nickolodeon; 03.04.15 at 00:20.

Server
    DE01
    We startet to reduce the number of guildmembers, still offering alternative Solutions.

Everyone, target of this reduction, please note, that excluding you from the mainguild is done just by following System:
    Players online at the same time
    Players often or less often online
    Players Long time not seen

These are some off the criteria to decide, excluding members or not excluding them.
    We will create simular guilds to enable to everybody being member in the knights4fun to immediatly Switch to a "sisterguild" after the 24 hour cooldown...
    Please contact our officers or sergeants or myself

Server
    DE01
    *push*
    Ingame Nicks: white_dwarf/white_wolf/grim_reaper/white_reaper

Server
    DE01
    HI if u are still inviting i would be glad to Join your Guild, im from Germany and started playing just a few days ago.
    My ingame is Mandox

Server
    DE01
    ... push ....

Server
    DE01
    Hallo Nickolodeon, ich möchte gerne in Ihre Gilde eintreten )
    Freue mich auf die Antwort.
    MfG Maria

Server
    DE01
    Hallo Nickolodeon,
    ich würde auch gerne zu Euch in die deutsche Gilde kommen.
    Würde mich natürlich auch über eine Einladung/Antwort freuen.
    MFG
    Mark

Server
    DE01
    Hi Nickolodeon,
    ich möchte auch sehr gern mit in eurer Gilde dabei sein.

Auf hoffentlich bald!

Kadra

Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    ich bin Casual Player ... eigentlich fast täglich online ... so 5-6x die Woche, manchmal nur für ne Stunde wegen der dailies - und meistens in den Abendstunden -so 21-23 Uhr.
    Würde mich über ne Einladung freuen.
    Mein Char heißt Tomolos - magier, zur Zeit LVL 20.

Gruß,
    Christian

Reply to Thread