Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stacking bug (or not) after pass 20 and come back to lesser than 20

Server
    DE01

Stacking bug (or not) after pass 20 and come back to lesser than 20

Hi,

I stacked 20 Minor Mana Potion, after i got more a new stack as made. Ok its all fine.
    After i have 20+3 Minor Mana Potion i need to use them, and after battle i got 2 stacks, 18+3. Since 18+3 is more than 20 i didnt care about it.
    After i used more and more i still have 2 stacks 7+3. why they dont join all in 1 stack? Is there a way to do that? Or its a bug? reloging dont stack then into 1.

thank you for the game, keep good work!

Server
    DE01
    Idk here is a Pic of the bug...

Server
    DE01
    Hi Scushimushi,

Can't you drag the stacks on top of each other so they will form a stack of 10 again?

Server
    DE01
    Thanks Eraya,

No, you cant move stuff at bags like that, i tried.
    The only way to putt all at 1 stack is to go to the Artefact Baliff, like the one at Ashan Market zone, and deposit your suff and get it again, worked for me.
    But this minor bug is still there, i think.

Server
    DE01
    Its a bug and was reported at least 3 times if i remember correctly.

Server
    DE01
    Hi again Scushimushi,

Thank you for sharing your temporary solution!

Server
    DE01
    And this ist the right way to heal the bug? I think, it will be very nice, when you fix this bug. This bug is old.

Server
    DE01
    Just reporting a test i made...
    I tried to reproduce the same bug using the scrools of sanctuary, but when i use those scrolls, the game consume the ones in the small stack, so this bug never occurs on the scrolls.

Server
    DE01
    Actually this bug doesn't just affect potions but it affects some scrolls as well. One thing I also wish we could do was if we have say 18 of item X and we get 5 more of item X but our inventory was full,I would love to be able to drag that to my 18 to fill it up to 20 and delete the other 3 that remain instead of deleting them all.

There is also an issue with event resources where if you have a full inventory and gain a new item (one you don't already have), you are forced to delete that item and something else in your inventory to be able to keep the event resources even though one of your stacks is not yet at 1000.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Thank you for your additional information! I will forward this information so it can be added to the case.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast