Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HONORandRESPECT are now recruiting

Server
    DE01

Cool HONORandRESPECT are now recruiting

With the upcoming changes to the guild set up we have booted over 100 inactive members to make way for new blood.
    This will no doubt be an ongoing exercise.
    We currently have around 10 vacancies (From 22nd April the limit will be reduced to a maximum of 50 members for each guild).
    If you either play daily or at least regular (20 hours a week) then we would welcome your interest.
    Ideally you should be a DK (Level 30+) but we will accept any player over level 22 (point where you are able to recruit champions).
    If you would like to join our friendly guild please INBOX me in game . NOTE we are on server DE01 CLB.
    Last edited by SETH1046; 06.06.15 at 06:27.

Server
    DE01
    Willing to join the guild... find me online and we can chat Seth1046

Server
    DE01
    i just started this game level 14 but active and friendly, am i able to join? ill try to level asap.

Server
    DE01

looking to joinb

Quote Originally Posted by SETH1046 View Post
    With the upcoming changes to the guild set up we have booted over 100 inactive members to make way for new blood.
    This will no doubt be an ongoing exercise.
    We currently have around 10 vacancies (From 22nd April the limit will be reduced to a maximum of 50 members for each guild).
    If you either play daily or at least regular (20 hours a week) then we would welcome your interest.
    Ideally you should be a DK (Level 30+) but we will accept any player over level 22 (point where you are able to recruit champions).
    If you would like to join our friendly guild please either inbox me or leave a message here,
    i'm a DK Level 5 looking for a guild

Server
    DE01
    I'm Death Knight level 30+, name in game is DarkZharo, I'm searching for a good and friendly Guild, thanks for your attention

Server
    DE01
    The only way to add you guys is if I either see you on horseback going around the provInces OR see a post from you in global/help chat.....
    Unfortunately I saw CedricMage today but you had already joined another guild.
    Anyone know of another way to add you guys?
    Last edited by SETH1046; 06.06.15 at 07:02.

Server
    DE01
    HONORandRESPECT are always deleting deadwood (mainly those dissatisfied with game support not game mecanics ..cos this game is AWESOME).
    Level 30+ players needed for expeditions ... INBOX me by in game mail plz if interested ...We play on DE01 CLB... thx
    Last edited by SETH1046; 06.06.15 at 07:01.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    Lost 7 members due to latest problems in signing into game (17 days and increasing).
    If you are in end game and able and willing to help with guild province and expeditions then we want you.
    Gate open and mazes being completed.

Server
    DE01
    We are still recruiting and have an interest in merging with another guild.
    The merge will mean one guild being the senior guild and the other guild being the junior guide.
    Members of the senior guild will be populated with players who will work almost exclusively for the guild with special attention being expeditions with all it encompasses (pig quests and superior EV gear after maze level 39).
    The junior guild will be populated by all members of the 2 guilds who maybe are not as focused as those chosen fro the senior guild.
    The junior guild will also recruit POTENTIAL future senior guild members whose current level is say 25 and above (this endures that the 80% who leave within a week of starting to play this game are likely gone already. If you are an individual on the CLB server and want to join us you must be a level 30. play everyday or near as darn it and be a team player.
    If you are in a guild already an know they want more from the game then talk to your leader and get him to contact me
    In either case you can contact me in game ..my 2 heroes names are SETH1046 and SETH1047 Our guild is well known in game HONORandRESPECT.

Server
    DE01
    I'm interested in joining.In game name is Polynikes (Lvl.30 cleric) and I play daily. Interested in taking it to the next level. I'm online usually after 9 pm EST. Thanks

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast