Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Heaven Knight no skills

Server
    DE01
    Hi again I see that gravel wrote v nice comment for skills I totally agree whit him coz some of old skill are just there to take place In skill bar no1 using it pursuit is 1 of them rise shield is only good if u play pvp vs necro whit spinners there no practicular use of this skill I thing knights must have another skill like warlord command witch make even you slower troop act 1st I mean to give intuitive to this kind of troop you choose . And I also thing that shout must not cost mana coz knights not have a lot mana to spend and I all o thing there must be added more skills for biggest levels coz dragon knight levels are not rewarding 5 might and 5 magic not so big job . i will be happy to see lets tell on every 25 dk level there is 1 new skill and 1 ability point and this skill unlock only when u reach this level u cannot choose it on lower level this will make game more intresting for all and will have clue to lv dk levels not like this you up level and after u take you ability point u don't have good skill to put it on we need more ultimate skills witch are really ultimate . That mean all classes to have some good ultimate and counter vs another race ultimate to be more strategic use. And i thing all will be happy to see at least 4 new skills in game and for sure heroisum must be passive and other ability have reworked. And pls change griffs soar no land bomb .

Server
    DE01
    Hi Evilbg,

Yes, it is necessary that some skills are reviewed, especially some very little used such as "Searing Shield", "Pursuit", "Purge", "Raise Shields", "Reap Magic" and of course "Heroism", but this topic is specially created to discuss the skills of Heaven Knights, we ask for a little attention from developers with our abilities.

As I commented earlier, Desolation skill of Death Knights was costing 200 mana with duration of three rounds, and the cooldown of four rounds, now is simply passive, please make passive Defiance or Heroism in the same way of Desolation, "+ 3% Attack Power and +3% Luck/+3% All Resists" at all allied troops, to every enemy troops destroyed in combat, it would be fairer.

Defiance and Heroism have a high mana cost, respectively 120 and 200 points, most Knights focus their attributes on attack, defense and luck, so the majority has around 300 mana points, in hard battles using 2 of these skills makes the mana points are reduced to 0.

Server
    DE01
    When I say that Heaven Knights don't have good skills, I refer to can't do high-level battles without losing large amounts of troops.

Looking at this picture, it seems pretty simple win this battle, in which case yes (I won without losses), but notice the scenery and the position where the troops are born (I didn't move any Glory, they were already in this position by default), suppose in this battle are one Shadow Lurker with more than 1,000 troops, and also are one Drifting Faceless, how to survive an attack?

While a Necromancer and a Cleric, can hold the enemy in the first turn, one Knight can just sit and watch one of their troops being massacred, helplessly.

In case of using the Inspired Assault skill, it would be attacked by a basic unit with large amount of troops, if you use the Intimidation skill, contain a large basic enemy troop and be slaughtered by Elites and Champions.

In any case, it is for reflection because in all guilds the number of Magic players is always greater than the Might players, the same goes for the PvP mode, Knights are very good for the beginning of history, but are quite weak when in high difficulty battles, as Necros and Clerics are helpful at all times.

Server
    DE01
    Yes there no good skill for knight classes all based from your magic I thing they must change knight take bigger skill stat from might def and luck not from magic nad h support all ability are too much mana they are unless no1 using it or u need drink 10 mana for 1 battle witch is not normal all we want some skill changes and some good passive skills for both knights . My mage have 37k bp my might have 75k bp and mage still kill faster then might this is vry unfair and when will be this near future to see new skills for heaven knight he needs just 3 4 skills implanting nothing more DK have desolation vampiric turpor what have heaven knight reflect no1 use it light sheld same thing no1 use it pusuit most unless skill in game and at end what skill have heaven knight assault rush and defience v nice from 30 skills only 3 is usefull

Server
    DE01
    I hope in the next updates that are being released, developers look with a little affection for the situation of Heaven Knights, because it is quite complicated help the Guild with the inefficient skills we have at the moment.

Server
    DE01
    More on haven knights in real fight, Entrenchment vs. Soul Mark:

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...6391#post26391

Server
    DE01
    Hi now they kill our race this is awsome update ......... no regen scroll no lifedrain whit what we supose to heal may be to pray to gods to heal our unit whit our poor skills this hero no playable anymore if they not add some usefull skill this is shame why they not remuve entrech and sanctuary scroll they remuve only might based scrolls great again u make me stop play

Server
    DE01
    They are still playable with necro troops but it defeats the purpose of being "haven".
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Since Regen and Drain Life scrolls are removed from vendors, how turning them into abilities for Might Heros. Regen for Heaven Knight and Drain Life for Necro Knight. may not solve all issues for balancing but it would allow Might Heros to survive till better solutions are baked up.

Server
    DE01
    Good Idea, Leopole, I agree with Heaven Knight get Regeneration from abilities tree of basic Heal, because without Regen and Life Drain scrolls, which was already difficult before became much worse for the Knights.
    But, we need more than a skill to heal, need to rework the worst skill of the game "Heroism", high mana coast and useless, Defiance are expensive mana coast too, but can be used by a couple of times in combat, yet.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast