Thread: 2nd defend shortcut (opposite facing direction option)

Server
    DE01

2nd defend shortcut (opposite facing direction option)

I have a shorcut to defend "D" and an option to choose facing direction in the menu.

If i put the option facing direction, most of the time I don't need it and i loose a lot of time by clicking and waiting for cursor to be ready for click.
    If i don't put the option, every time i need it i have to go through the menu and several clicks to put it back, then again to remove it after the action is finished (if i don't forget and get rage against my computer .. instead of myself but computer is there for that ^^).

So i'd like to have a second shortcut for defend :
    _ "D" for defend with the current facing direction option.
    _ any letter around "W","D" to defend with the opposite current facing direction option.

This is in my opinion the last UI fail the battle has because it can represent a lots of time/frustration/irritation.

Server
    DE01
    This was my very first suggestion/post when i came to the forums. ( i started in september 2014 i think)
    "Make a 2nd defend button/icon".

One that lets you defend with auto-rotation.
    and
    One that lets you rotate manually.

Back then the servers where as laggy as now and it would save a lot of time in battles.
    Too bad such small but very useful improvements almost never find recognition or make it into the game :-(

Server
    DE01
    On a second thought, having a shortcut that toggle the "facing direction" option without having to go into the menu would already be great, easy to do and wouldn't mess up with the actual UI.

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Thank you for your ideas! I have moved your topic to the Ideas forum.