View Poll Results: Which set of creatures do you want?

Voters
383. You may not vote on this poll
  • Set 1: Goblins, Maulers, Thunderbirds (Dragonblood Crystals)

174 45.43%
  • Set 2: Cursed Skeleton Archers, Angry Ghosts, Stone Angels (Herbs)

32 8.36%
  • Set 3: (NEW!) Treant Saplings, Poisonous Wyverns, Highland Clan Cyclopses (Daisies)

177 46.21%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vote for your mercenaries!

Server
    DE01
    prison overseer, angry ghost, jade coast hydras, succubi

Server
    DE01
    I would also like to see the faceless come back. they were probably one of the most valuble ones you could get and sadly the event was before I or many many others started playing

Server
    DE01
    Vote wyverns, their damage over time would be great for some high res living PVE monsters like highland clansmen, and ranged might attack would be a good asset for might fights in raids... Thunderbirds suck if you can't afford to lose them. Not to mention cyclops, finally a unit with stun ability

Server
    DE01
    Faceless what else.
    Enjoy !

Server
    DE01
    To be honest:
    I'd like to have them all in my army
    and I wanna choose for each battle/quest the most fitting creatures

But there is a "little problem":
    I dont have as many slots for different creature-types at bailiff and garisson to store them.
    Please consider to offer some more slots.

Suggestion:
    for each Event make at least 1 additional Slot at Bailiff or Garisson available. (better 3 - for each new creature)
    For some Event-Ressources or HS. There really should be more storage.
    Richard (professioneller Vollzeit-Nekromant)
    LFG - Looking for Group http://www.lfg.co/

Server
    DE01
    Where are my Black Dragons?
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Thunderbirds!!!! No creature is better for magic players, if he/she has a good item boosts for creature's might, and creature's magic!!! Please, bring then back!!

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerik View Post
    Thunderbirds!!!! No creature is better for magic players, if he/she has a good item boosts for creature's might, and creature's magic!!! Please, bring then back!!
    i don't see any advantage in the new thunderbirds either for magic or might, the old ones are overpowered by scaling with midget but they also do have a range +1 (3 in total) i really like to play with them cause the chance of taking dmg is low. The new ones are different cause a lot of time u can not kill one target cause the other 3 thunderbirds are blocking u from attacking.

i think a lot of ticks for thunderbirds have been made by new players who don't now that there are two different kinds of them. In playstyle i would say they are totally different to use.
    But one thing is sure they will find out there mistake after buying some of them

-midget +magic in my text above, can not edit.

btw dont underestimate the stum ability in group 3 which comes together with DOT dmg over time with the wyverns, interesting idea.
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 16.04.15 at 18:53.

Server
    DE01
    If drifting faceless would come back, I am sure I will spend $$ on it. The best units ever

Server
    DE01
    And for this event vote, may I expect poisonous Wyverns as elite units, and ancient thunder birds as champion units mixed together? I guess players who voted over 90% on these two choices were interested only in these 2 kinds of troops ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast