Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 4

Server
    DE01
    hello!!! this guild map look very very nice

but if we need crystal and dragon steel for to building, make sure that in guild province expedition in every bttle we win automaticaly some, more or less depend on difficulty "normal, expert..", due to different lvl of guild menbers,found some too and maybe found some mine " mostly crystal"who will provide some, i hope aswell that the loose of power from the building will be a well and good thinking amount of time, so we can do something else than run every day to try to keep up. mainly for the lvl30 who got the heroic forge , upgrade troop, now the guild building, lol!!!!!

hope you understand my mind .
    tk grillons XD "the spirit be with you" XD

Server
    DE01
    guild troops are very good idea but it comes down to few things:

how many do we have to invest first? apart from resources, everyone need to give some(really bad idea) or total number split between guild, where for example 1 player provide all if he got them?

system, which will let us control distribution of these units, like guild leader specifically can give token or assign them to one player and then they can collect them, or at least u need to be specific rank to collect them so we can control who can take them(to give minute promotion to take troops and demote again)
    as we don't want some less active player....yay free creatures good for autobattles.

we like to have full control over this, not who first come first served, also every member to have 5units of TB for example is bad idea, better to we can assign to someone first then others etc.

I like idea of spending resources, specially crystals, as it make doing daily quests useful again not sitting at 3200 crystal and not bothered to do dailies, as they give only XP, but DK levels are rather pointless these days(topic for another day) good idea would be to choose which resources u want contribute rather than fixed amount of each, maybe only new resource will be fixed. make some table like 1DS=100G=10crystal=10metal=20wood for example.

This is for another topic but, any thoughts about dragons steel drop amount? its hardest to farm resource in game, impossible even at higher tiers, each tier u need more for next tier, which is expected but.... fights take longer to finish also, which is nearly twice time to get DS for next tier than previous one. what about get 5extra DS for every new tier u unlock atop of basic 20?
    lvl 1 20DS, lvl 13 80DS
    new raids helped abit with providing DS for 1 tier level if u finished all 29raids.

also ability to any member put unit which we want to produce and only guild leader to confirm/lock it in would be nice, instead of passing leadership to members who got these units and then get it back etc.
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 23.04.15 at 11:18.
    Guild: Excessum (Click for Website)
    Cleric: mikello007 (29DK) /// Death Knight: mikelloDK007 (8DK) /// Necromancer: mikelloN007 (6DK) /// Knight: mikelloK007 (7DK)

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishar View Post
    'The new guild troop dwellings will allow you to recruit any creature you desire!'

any creatures then OP Ancient Thunderbird too ?
    Yes, also the 'old' Thunderbirds. As long it are enough creatures to 'teach' the dwelling to recruit this creature.

Quote Originally Posted by EviLbg View Post
    Its great you can choose alone troop witch you want rescue but have a question is there only 1 troop witch we can choose or if we update this building will able to put 1 more ?
    As a guild you can recruit four types of creatures at a time. But all of them need to be restored and 'taught' to recruit creatures on their own. Keep in mind that once a creature has been selected, it can't be changed anymore! (Unless you demolish this dwelling again, all progress will be lost then.)

Quote Originally Posted by Craven12 View Post
    Sry but every member so one member without thunderbird an it isn´t possible for the guild?
    Not every member needs to have those creatures, as long as the dwelling receives enough creatures, it's sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by focus36 View Post
    Hello, I know that it's a secret. But tell me whether to wait for the update of the expedition this month?
    For example on April 27 along with the update limit guild?

Thank you.
    At this moment our development team is working on the guild province expedition, and it will be deployed to our live servers as soon as it's done after some thorough testing.

Quote Originally Posted by gural193c View Post
    BB_Eraya let say thatn there is 30 people in my guild . 25 have thunderbirds and 5 don't. In this situation is it posibble to build troop dweelling with thunderbirs or not?
    Yes, as long the dwelling gets the required amount of Thunderbirds.

Quote Originally Posted by mikello View Post
    guild troops are very good idea but it comes down to few things:

how many do we have to invest first? apart from resources, everyone need to give some(really bad idea) or total number split between guild, where for example 1 player provide all if he got them?
    As I have answered previously; this number of required creatures can come from 1 single player only. So not every member has to own this type of creature.

Server
    DE01
    So if we build those 4 buildings and choose 4 creatures. Then we get a new troop event with a new creature we have never played with before. We like the creature, but we have to demolish a building and start all over again? Only 4 creatures is too low, please reconsider this. Everyone is expecting guild province but only 4 creatures is a bit of a let down.

Server
    DE01
    With the upcoming update of the guild provinces,
    I would suggest to let us buy the old event creatures via the prestige trader.

At the moment is the variety at the prestige trader very limited
    and the prestige points earned from the guild quests are stockpiling.

Nobody can tell if he/she has enough units to build the new troop dwellings
    and if not he/she has to wait several months until the missing troops are available again
    or the player jumps from guild to guild to get them (for example first generation thunderbird).

With a ratio of 1 master unite for 50 prestige points,
    so for 5000 points, the player could spend here stockpiling points for five full stacks of his choice (as mage type)
    and the problems mentioned above would be prevented.

With best regards
    Tian

Server
    DE01
    so era of the OP Mage witch Ancient Thunderbirds will be back

Server
    DE01
    i really dislike a good chunk of this update

to begin, u stopped giving the old thunderbirds "because they were too powerful" but now u give a unlimited (over time) amount of them . And to make it worse, those will only be available for the guilds that still have enough of them !

Then u have the ressources: putting draconic steel as a requirement is giving a huge advantage to those that are already heroic 13, like they needed that on top of the equipment that they got (from the old soul hunter coop, mostly). In fact back when heroic tiers were introduced i already though:"seriously, the only thing they can think of to improve the game is making us farm millions of ressources?" That was bad, forcing players to farm an unnatural amount of time to get to 13. Infact i doubt anyone got to 13 by now unless they bought resources directly from the shop (btw, heroic 13 was reached by some in less than a week, but i guess that s another discussion), but now i fear u ll double up on a bad idea

i suppose the amounts of what u get/ what u have to put in can still make it worthwhile, but i doubt u ll get it right, for the past shows me that u just dont even try to get the right balance between casuals and hardcore farmers , or care about creating a balanced competitive environment

am still gonna play this for a while, but frankly im close to giving up on it

Server
    DE01
    dont get me wrong BB but to what end is this new update in terms of items ,game play , fun , game future ? so far all this is to get a dang stack of birds big deal .... lots work just for that not rly the best thing for a player which play this game for fun ? I wan see some new titles portrets ,pets , more exp from the guild expedition ,dungeons ,new bosses , new monts and so on not just things for PVP which is kinda dead ...

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by krav View Post
    In fact back when heroic tiers were introduced i already though:"seriously, the only thing they can think of to improve the game is making us farm millions of ressources?" That was bad, forcing players to farm an unnatural amount of time to get to 13.
    It's the worst kind of insult to players because there is no way to get you on the fast-track depending on your gameplay, everybody has to do repetitive and menial tasks like they're stuck in infinite loop. The ideal game would be at least x2 faster than the current one (which means doubling up on all the rewards), and a linear one where there is enough storyline content that when you finish storyline you're close to guaranteed to have heroic tier 13. Which is not as far of a goal when you have 20 chapters instead of 4. Create new factions, create new chapters.

Instead of creating new content to reduce the amount of farming and increase amount of new and fresh gameplay, they just keep throwing in new mechanics that require going in circles for resources. New raid system was an improvement, but it's not enough.

Server
    DE01
    I used to spend most of my day ingame, but now when I'm out of denial how unrealistic goal of tier 13 is (even if you decide to waste away and ignore life, I mean really...), most of the days I login only to do the only thing worth playing in this game - raids, and some guild quests since I'm not doing it only for myself or I'd drop that too.

I don't even do bosses anymore. Of 4 heroes, I stopped doing weekly bosses on 2 of them; then, of 2 heroes with which I'm doing weekly bosses I was doing only 4 bosses (great old one, abyssal worm, hrodger, giant swarm wyvern); then I stopped doing wyvern because it's bothersome having to walk all the way to it - the layout of portals should be changed, when placing new stuff that is going to have to be repeatedly used and played, you should be careful that it doesn't become bothersome in the long run (like monsters blocking bosses).

Let's see if the expeditions will bring us more of the "sell your soul for game-time without any hope for end-goal" motto of this game.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast