Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 4

Server
    DE01
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback! All of these comments/suggestions and ideas are being gathered and forwarded by me every day. So please do keep the feedback coming!

Server
    DE01
    Dear BB Eraya, I want to remind that the new raids are very good. But the rewards for high raids bad for top players. Please review the award. It is important. I say this on behalf of many players. After all, we need a hardcore and a worthy reward.
    Hopefully, believe and expect.

Server
    DE01
    Hello focus36,

Thank you, I will pass it on!

Server
    DE01
    The idea that all guild members share the same pools of creature dwellings is relatively bad. Some people can never recruit any unit from the troop dwellings of the guild, because they are always empty. Moreover, if they are the ones who contribute the most, they definitely feel very frustrated.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    I just hope that the values to contribute to the provinces are not something like the Tiers of Heroic Forge, because if the values are absurdly high, will be just one more update for taxpayers who use money in the game or players who have plenty of time to get resources.

Server
    DE01
    Dear Heroes,

As promised; we have discussed the matter. And the result is that the first version which scales with Magic instead of Might of Thunderbirds will not be available in the Guild Province Expidition Troop Dwelling.

Server
    DE01
    Every guild member can visit this dwelling and recruit the amount of creatures they need. A log allows you to easily see who took how many creatures and when. Important: Recruited creatures are gone from the building’s storage for all players and a waiting time might evolve for other guild members until new creatures have been enlisted
    Did the dev team designed Guild Province Expidition Troop Dwelling just to encourage people to make more 1-man guild?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Dear Heroes,

As promised; we have discussed the matter. And the result is that the first version which scales with Magic instead of Might of Thunderbirds will not be available in the Guild Province Expidition Troop Dwelling.
    Thanks,
    That is more fair.

Server
    DE01
    I rly hope crystal will make up a good portion of the needed resources.
    Its a death resource for many and it would promote doing the many daily, and diverse quests again

we allrdy need so many resources for the heroic tiers, i rly dont wanna farm even more of the same stuff, and then have to choose between guild/self

Server
    DE01

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Dear Heroes,

pfff ....

Quote Originally Posted by BladeMate View Post
    Thanks,
    That is more fair.
    Fair?????????
    I have not got 5×20 ... and others have ....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast