Closed Thread

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 5

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 5

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 5.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    It will be great if you can exchange obtained artifacts that are not useful for a hero, with members of his Guild, it makes the game much more balanced from the Guilds, where most of the members may have good sets, not just a few.
    I'm a guild leader and I will be very happy if the other members of my guild can follow up me with a similar power level using good pieces of clothing and weapons

Server
    DE01
    "You and your guild members can take your time when it suits you best– you can leave and enter an Expedition at any time you want, with the progress being saved for the whole guild."
    This is wonderful news. I was very concerned over the limit of 50 members. Although I will still miss the camaraderie of having several people in chat at all times, it is nice to know that we can still progress even if only a limited number of guild members are on simultaneously. I'm very much looking forward to the new Guild Province.

Server
    DE01
    Any news of Dev team coming up with the rest of the factions?

Server
    DE01
    No need to cancel the old bird of thunder in the provinces. They do not have Invent.
    Because the new birds are bad. I believe that many players will support me.
    Thank you.

Server
    DE01
    It would be very cool if the final battle of every maze is a siege battle. With an art of town. As if we would conquer a town, just like in Heroes 3. But the Art of the town should be heroes 3 like, not like what we have here with our main towns. And btw - artifact sharing is super thank you

Server
    DE01
    Why would there be a town in a maze? I'd find it believable only if they introduced dungeon or inferno faction. Instead of sieges which turned out not as great as it might sound, something new would be better. I'd love to see some real dragons.

And please don't put in dungeons any monster which comes to your mind like in raid. Think about environment. It's a maze, don't fill it with living human troops...

I meant mixed like in common raid fights*
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 04.05.15 at 10:54.

Closed Thread