Thread: PvP .. PvP .. a simple change to be a better place.

Server
    DE01

PvP .. PvP .. a simple change to be a better place.

Hello, i'm Korurok (french language so sorry for my bad english)

I play PvP and I like that! I win a lot, I losse a lot too and I have fun .. problem is I have fun only when I meet mixed army. When i meet opponent with only griffins, only spiders or only glories is just boring boring boring, even if I win or loose, just boring ... In contrario, when I meet an opponent with mixed army I need to play tactical, logical, with hope, fear, tears and laughs ... please try it, play the same opponent (even in duel), ask him to come one time full stacks and one time mixed stacks, you will see, you go from boring to extasy.

Want to be PvP a better place, made a limitation .. only two stacks of the same creatures authorized ... easy.

Server
    DE01
    i totally agree +1

Server
    DE01
    Don't force your own "fun" to be other people's "fun".

I know that the PvP is not balanced, but it's a different matter.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    I'm talking about baalnced and not force other people fun, please read again what I say ... think about a battlefield with tank vs tank, you fire, I fire, you fire, I fire and so on hoping a critical hit or a scroll to taking advantage, even divine iniative... now same battlefield with aircraft, tank, infantry, heroes, myth creatures and magic ... wich one sounfd better? ... easy.

I know a lot of people play full stack, maybe is time to change.

Server
    DE01
    Again, you find it fun when you fight with a composite of different troops, it's your own idea, your own fun. Other people find it fun to fight with only one kind of troops, that is their own idea, their own fun.

If using only one kind of troops gives too much advantage, the problem lies on the creature ability, hero spells, etc.. Go discuss and fix that, not take away other people's fun.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions about PvP, I will forward them.