Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 6

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 6

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the Guild Province Expedition – Progress Update 6.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    DE01
    Consider open test sewer again

only few days will be good (open on Friday close on Monday) and all serious bug will be found, u can even make event: bug-hunters if u wanna

Server
    DE01
    Looks really good. If bigger mazes mean bigger number of encounters, I hope then that respawn times of all encounters stay 30 minutes and no less. At least in expedition 1.

Expeditions should not become places where we stress about spending resources for seals. It'd not be good if we had to spend more resources than the amount we get for reward. But having some timer is good because it makes it impossible for 1 player to spend all day doing expeditions. Guild players have to be involved.

Server
    DE01
    Actually it looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it doesn't become something "unaffordable" for some guilds, as they became the Raids (Raids were much better for now, but still very difficult to do under 5 members).

Hopefully the update doesn't favors only the players of the oldest guilds or guilds where all players pay to get resources quickly, otherwise only one or two guilds have a chance to reach the leadership of expeditions.

Server
    DE01
    Why do all the battles shown in those pictures ask for a co opt fight? If as you say a single person guild can still do them, this isn't going to be possible.

Server
    DE01
    Whaaaat there is a timer?? How are the expeditions different from raids? I have a job and have to get off the PC every 5 minutes or so. There is not a single thing I can do in this game that does not have a timer. I am not playing from 2 weeks now, waiting to come back for the expeditions. If there is a single timer I can not play this game at all (

Server
    DE01

http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/threads/4025-Discussion-Round-Guild-Province-Exped

Looks great! Keep up the good work!

Server
    DE01
    Didn't notice they were co-op fights, please spare us of those already.

Co-op fights would only make sense if the enemy strength remained the same as in single fights, and if players voluntarily decided whether they need to coop to win some fights or not.

Which doesn't mean you should make single player fights impossibly hard to win. Don't change default strength of enemy or the strength of coop enemy. In other words, strength of 1 fight should always remain the same, that way makes more sense too, it's not like an army of monsters would magically appear just because 2 heroes appeared and not 1.

Just leave coop as an option in all fights for weaker players who need it, without changing the strength of enemy. Otherwise, no one is crazy about having to fight stronger enemy and waste time of 2 players for 1 fight. It's one of the things in the game that really needs to be changed.

Server
    DE01
    Did you also think about the fact that many/ guilds have inexperienced players and not all of them play the whole day.
    So i think that guilds with many level 30+ players more easily get on top,
    Starting guilds has NO change to get throught the maze.
    And if if the fights are like the raids we have now, then i can tell you that MY guild will not even try to play, the raids are unbalanced, i myself are a DK 15 Knight and lost half my army in the first raid.
    The raids before where much easier.

Server
    DE01
    How can a single person guild complete and compete if co opt battles are a mandatory fighting style?????????? Get rid of the mandatory co opt fights, because this is beginning to feel like just another raid function, which it should not be.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast