Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Guild Province Expeditions

Server
    DE01
    these are absurd cost amount totals to do anything at all.

Server
    DE01
    Keep in mind guys, you have to buy a lot of stuff in the BB shop with real cash. That is the only meaning in that game.
    My english is also not the yellow from the egg

Server
    DE01
    The amount of units to unlock building is just apsurd. 100 is already alot. 5500?? Even if someone has enough it will take a full year to produce that amount.

Server
    DE01
    The resource costs look high, but this is essentially end game content and I think it'll be awhile before we can tell whether or not the current costs are unreasonable. Fifty players contributing a few hours a week might be able to make this work, no?

Server
    DE01
    I think nobody cares about amount of resources needed.We can collect them in 3 days,or 3 weeks,or 3 months.The problem is absurd amount of creatures needed to establish a dwelling.I bet no guild in game has 5452 faceless,thundebirds,cyclopes or any other champions,and there is no point in building dwelling for creatures we can recruit in our castles(I filled my garnizons and bailif in first 2 months after hitting lvl 30,capped on crystals since 3 months,most players 30+10-15dk are the same). So,there is not a single valuable building in guild province now-I mean,where is the point in paying 30k crystals to rebuild shrine?+34k prestige points?Is anybody interested in rebuilding vendor selling white artifacts?Its just... sad.Very sad.

Server
    DE01
    NEW EXPEDITION BUG. Please fix it.

http://i.imgur.com/cgKoBLI.jpg

Server
    DE01
    hello focus36

please explain what the bug is, it isn't clear from your screenshot

Server
    DE01
    u collect the treasure at the end but map doesnt refresh

Server
    DE01
    Same for our guild, please fix this......
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivangrozny View Post
    I think nobody cares about amount of resources needed.We can collect them in 3 days,or 3 weeks,or 3 months.The problem is absurd amount of creatures needed to establish a dwelling.I bet no guild in game has 5452 faceless,thundebirds,cyclopes or any other champions,and there is no point in building dwelling for creatures we can recruit in our castles
    Yes, they might have had creatures from castles in mind when they did the calculations, but that doesn't explain how they marketed it (screenshots of event creatures as examples in guild province update threads). And the benefit of castle creatures would be what? Low level players being able to recruit spinners or angels? 0.0001% of those players actually having guild province (with some miracle)? Sorry, but that's not likely.. Not one player who is lower than lvl30 for longer than a week will be able to stay in a guild which was able to enter guild province and is serious about expeditions. Creature dwelling have no purpose as they are since they have no one (in guild province) who would benefit from using them, and will have no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivangrozny View Post
    So,there is not a single valuable building in guild province now-I mean,where is the point in paying 30k crystals to rebuild shrine?+34k prestige points?Is anybody interested in rebuilding vendor selling white artifacts?
    When divided by 50, the prices are good. The degree of relevance, though, is as you said. I don't particularly mind additional shrines and having everything in one place, on the contrary, but the creative department really needs to step up their game (more).

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast