Thread: Is it a deliberate choice?

Server
    DE01

Is it a deliberate choice?

I am not an exception but each time I get an artifact it is not properly convenient for my heroe! I play Haven and magic for my best heroe, I have now (I sold the others) 8 relics: 7 are necro only one is Haven. Of course I get artifacts for might heroe that I transmit to my other heroe , a might haven...
    And I suppose that if I were necro I would get Haven artifacts.
    As there is no way to exchange the wrong one into th guild, I carry them with my heroe because there are not so bad for my heroe but useless for his troops!

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

This issue has already been forwarded to the teams, thank you for your feedback.

Server
    DE01
    It has been like this since the early test phase. They have made comments in multiple patch notes about improving the performance of the item RNG, but it is a well known fact that we more often than not get items of the opposing faction/race or items with luck instead of spirit or low spirit on clerics. while some luck is nice to have, and they added mana potions, they also added a large number of unrefineable items with stats that don't work for the character the item dropped for. It's a cash grab to get us to unlock more baliff space and more heroes to pass the items to. It always has been. Some day the Devs will figure out that it's counterproductive and harms the morale of their player base. some day...

Server
    DE01
    You're right: it's a fact that I keep these artifacts on my heroe and he is full up!

Server
    DE01
    Guess it: I got a new artifact major with daily bonuss and it's for necro... Of course I'm playing Haven ! The only interest of it, is that I can rid off the bug about artifact minor (see here http://forum.clb.heroes-online.com/t...4764#post24764.
    If I replace the current artefact (a minor 186 value) placed in the equipment of the hero by this major artefact I can valid my quest ...

Server
    DE01
    I wish they would at least separate the factions. I can deal with same faction being either magic or might. But, when you get more of the other faction makes me want to scream and pull my hair out. I don't but sure want too!

Server
    DE01
    I must confess it is boring and ridiculous to get each time the wrong artifact. It is not the chance but a deliberate choice that the programmers give an artefact of the opposate faction or race. This time I made a forgotten site. The expedition takes time because it needs many fight to free the way and collect troops in order to face the boss and of course you have to use many potions and parchments. At the end you get gold,, XP, resources and a RELIC! But of course, as I am a clerc Haven I got a special necro relic... What a pity !

Server
    DE01
    Am I lucky or this have changed? Now when I get an artefect it is no longer a wrong one.... Thanks!

Server
    DE01
    I keep having necro artefacts like 2 times on 3, and I'm haven.
    At least I'm happy to see it is a real bug (feature^^?!) and not my usual non-luck.