Thread: Can I return back your improvements? Ver 2.0

Server
    DE01

Can I return back your improvements? Ver 2.0

BB Eraya looks like you closed my thread too soon as the Hotfix did not fix anything people are still stuck and can't log in. Sooner or later we all will notice its these improvements that is recently added that caused this log in problems. Might I suggest a solution to this problem as at the moment players have already spent real $ or time in building up their guilds.
    1) Download the upgrades each guild has done to the current moment and take it down for a full debugging. In the meantime promise the players that once its debugged the guild status will resume to its last saved standard.
    2) ATM return the game to its pre-bugged stage so as to build the players confidence in this game and generate some micro income. As it is now nobody dares to spend any $ in this game as nobody knows when they will be stuck and cannot play.
    We being players understand that this is in beta and shit does happen. The reason most of us still feedback thou some in harsher tones its because we still have a passion in this game and really would like to see it grow. We as players sincerely hope to have a smooth running game in the near future. Thanks

Server
    DE01
    +1 Bloom thanks for this message. I hope also a solution before spend $

Server
    DE01
    Hello Bloom,

1) We focus on fixing the issues rather than moving versions around.
    2) We know that it is annoying and we agree that it is very frustrating (for us as well).

And I can assure you that we share the passion and do everything to improve the current situation as best and as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Server
    DE01
    tbh i can understand that that you dont want to moving around versions... BUT this problem now is more than a little thing, i think some ppl might have decided to stop playing this game at all, and i think there will many follow as i can understand that they feel kinda tricked, esp. when someone spend real money on this, and nothing is working, i dont think i have seen any statement about compensating this stuff of BB`s site, and i think it would be smarter to fix the issues on a test server or whatever and let us play with an older version.....that would be the best solution for everyone, we can play, nobody crys in forum, and your ppl can fix the problem without needing to hurry or fix it and create another bug...

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

it wouldn't change anything. The affected area is not within the expedition but in "regular" locations.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Whargrin View Post
    @Compensation: It was discussed shortly, but for now we will focus on fixing the issue (which doesn't mean that there will be no compensation at all. Just not "yet"). We will continue to discuss it as soon as we find a way to let our players play the game again.

Best regards,
    BB_Whargrin