Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Fabled Dreamers

  1. #1
    BladeMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    105
    Server
    DE01

    Fabled Dreamers

    Hi,

    We are looking for 30+ active, main only members.
    more info about Fabled Dreamers here:
    http://heroeszone.net/fabled-dreamers/
    Last edited by BladeMate; 22.07.15 at 11:51.

  2. #2
    BladeMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    105
    Server
    DE01
    Hi,
    Fabled Dreamers have couple of spots for active main only players.
    Alt Guild with gate done and +5 Initiative shrine also available for alts.
    Last edited by BladeMate; 22.07.15 at 11:51.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8
    Server
    DE01
    Myself (kayane) and my girlfriend (aristelle) are both interested in joining your guild. We're both at the beginning of endgame (lv 30+5) and would like to find a guild to raid and play with. Let me know if interested, thanks.

  4. #4
    BladeMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    105
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    Myself (kayane) and my girlfriend (aristelle) are both interested in joining your guild. We're both at the beginning of endgame (lv 30+5) and would like to find a guild to raid and play with. Let me know if interested, thanks.
    Ok, Let's meet in game.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Server
    DE01
    Hey,

    I am 30/10 might heroe. Raid 12, 3 items over 320 lvl. Any use of me in your guild?

    Regards
    Swetzy

  7. #7
    BladeMate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    105
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Swetzy View Post
    Hey,

    I am 30/10 might heroe. Raid 12, 3 items over 320 lvl. Any use of me in your guild?

    Regards
    Swetzy
    Hi Swetzy, sure we will contact you in game.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Vilnius
    Posts
    92
    Server
    DE01
    Up.

    We're always looking for mature, active, friendly players eager to learn and improve in the game.

    We have fully rebuilt shrines, as well as Faceless dwelling open, and a few more.

    We are active in group activities like raids and expeditions, and everyone who feels they would be a great addition to the team, please send in-game mail to BladeMate or Dezdemonas.

    More info in the link on my signature.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    7
    Server
    DE01
    i am interest to join name Deathclan in game /w me

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Vilnius
    Posts
    92
    Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezinterijus View Post
    We're always looking for mature, active, friendly players eager to learn and improve in the game.

    We have fully rebuilt shrines, as well as Faceless, Tbirds dwellings, and a few more.

    We are active in group activities like raids and expeditions, and everyone who feels they would be a great addition to the team, please send in-game mail to Dezdemonas.

    More info in the link on my signature.
    Up.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.