Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fabled Dreamers

Server
    DE01
    Hi, something about me. I was hardcore Heroes 3,4 mainly player. Found that online issue just before two weeks. I learn till now that the game is similar to the old Heroes 3, but is not the Heroes 3 in any case. About the raiding, the main experience which i have coming from WoW, have a lot or raids there and i think that mean i understand the party play.
    I am fresh new 30th lvl, with 29.500 BP. Haven cleric. Today i beat Sandro without of lost any single unit, after the final.
    If u still look for a good combat player, i am sure i am, and this is not to price me.

From my side, i am polite player, and my guild now is not bad, in fact it were good before i think, and it have polite and good players, just now in mine playtime zone, there are a very few people online. That i seek is an active guild, which did often guild dailies, make a raids, sometimes Expeditions. And, yes i know my BP is not enough even for 30`s raids atm. And know i have to learn more about that online version, too.
    So that is what i need - good guild with active and polite players, and when i reach enough BP to did some raids and why not expeditions with it.

My IGN is pMoiraine

Server
    DE01
    Is FD alive?
    Just asking.

Server
    DE01
    On command breathin..

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgenius View Post
    On command breathin..
    Why that, it was one of the leading guilds.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2