Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FurElise and very special offer ^^

Server
    DE01
    Hi Guys

Thank you for taking time to read the thread^^

If you can contact me in game that would be brilliant.
    I have no power to invite you through forum and only way to do so is us both being online at same time.

I would like say once more we do look for people to help us with expedistion,
    as special resources are a key to maintain the province.
    Province is done, but active players with common sense are neded to dive through mazes without losing half of their army :P
    We provide ice cream, cookies and good time

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    Hello WhiteRabbit..
    I am interested in joining ur guild..and the cookies and ice-creams are huuge temptation...
    I have sent an ingame mail to PinkRabbit... (I hope the mail is to the right colored rabbit..)
    nyways...a little abt my bot... level 30+3 player... Do play regularly... but fairly new... ... not done too much expeditions nor pvp nor raid... currently on raid 2...
    My Heroic tier is 1...
    So if i do fit in... Lets get in touch in game... and probably u can send me an invite..
    Regards always
    Neospaz

Server
    DE01
    Hey! I'm interested in joining your guild, I'm lvl 13 at the moment but I'm fairly active my IGN is iMauro

Server
    DE01
    Hi Guys,

The very first idea about making stronger guild by merging is still on
    So is you have guild formed from few players, or still growing guild, we could see what creation we can make ^^

We are as open as always, and as friendly as ever, so all new faces are welcome.
    Those strong ones, and those less strong but with no fear

We play game
    We are not politicians
    We are not greedy, We are not selfish
    We host Open Dwelling Campaign, so everyone can come and recruit from our dwellings

(\ /)
    We are FurElise and is Different out Here

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

Server
    DE01
    Hmm, i can say that - u must choice or decide what guild u want to be. Concentrated on expeditions, or raids, or leveling, or whatever.
    If u want to be an expedition guild u need to recruiting players which want to do expedition, and spend mostly of their playtime in expeditions. Players wich can done high levels expeditions too. Than mean if not very skilled, just normal skilled.
    Anyway u must make decision what u want to be ur guild.
    And the harder ting - u must remove at least some inactive or players wich not abled or not want to do expeditions, if u choice is to be expedition guild.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by FaileAybara View Post
    Hmm, i can say that - u must choice or decide what guild u want to be. Concentrated on expeditions, or raids, or leveling, or whatever.
    If u want to be an expedition guild u need to recruiting players which want to do expedition, and spend mostly of their playtime in expeditions. Players wich can done high levels expeditions too. Than mean if not very skilled, just normal skilled.
    Anyway u must make decision what u want to be ur guild.
    And the harder ting - u must remove at least some inactive or players wich not abled or not want to do expeditions, if u choice is to be expedition guild.
    I completely disagree with you.
    We had an alliance before where I did feel we are small, and useless because we not concentrating on one thing apart of getting fun from game.
    But why we would have to decide what we do?
    We run raids, we level up, we organise t13 weeks to help other players get stronger equipment, and we do expeditions.
    Every player like different aspects of the game.. and I cannot imagine to define ourselves to play same week after week..

I used to hate raids.. now I love them,
    We have members who hate expos, but they like in guild dwellings..
    And sadly my magic wand is not as mighty as I wish, and dwellings cannot recharge themselves without expedition resources..
    Some of us wanted The Blessed in guild, others will never buy a stack, but we got together and we built dwelling.
    I haven't invest time to get any Tranquillity Guardians, others fell in love with them, and now we one step ahead from new dwelling full of them
    So we do make choices..

But we do create Team
    And we play as Team!
    And We as guild Long for more people like Us, so all those activities could become easier.

(\x/)
    ( , , )
    c(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2