Closed Thread

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 173

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 173

Dear heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 173, you can find the changelog HERE.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    your 'Might and Magic Heroes Online'-Team

Server
    DE01
    Login works better now, thanks.
    Expedition difficulty seems to be better too, however, the rewards from later levels do not really reflect the time and resourced spent to clear it, while the earlier levels are considered boring due to the lack of challenge. A lot of people do expeditions because they are new but in chat some fatigue "not worth the effort" is already setting in.
    I would prefer much less fights per level early on. That would reward smaller guilds with low level members while not bore out more advanced players.

Some problems i had:
    1. If the opponent gives up right after a move from a creature controlled by a faceless, this stack will have an immediate second turn independent of accepting or reclining the defeat offer...in both cases it will attack the player.
    2. The turn order after a creature is controlled by a faceless is in some cases not displayed correctly or it will even change (first moving opponent stack taken over then does not move first)
    3. Vampire life steal does not work in expedition fights while liches sometimes appear to have life steal ability when they should not.

Server
    DE01
    Vampiric Touch (life steal): the prediction said resurrect +3; the actual outcome Heals 135 (may or may not resurrect a single unit) is this normal?

Server
    DE01
    Life steal prediction for vampires never worked well so far...it also tells you you will resurrect on creatures it does not work with after the change.
    Right now, all my undead creatures seem to have lifesteal but my vampires in some fights.

Update on guild expeditions: fights should drop something, to get a single piece of equipment thats remotely close to lets say hero 13 equipment you need 1000+ fights without any reward (apart from some exp) and in the later levels the fights are as hard as hero13 and still drop nothing.

Server
    DE01
    When will be Faceless Event again? It's already week that is past "the next week" as you've promissed, yes I know that you all working hard to (b)eat those bugs (pun), but still...

Closed Thread