Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Faceless bug

Server
    DE01

Faceless bug

Many players know it but when ennemy surrend (accept or not ...) The mind controlled ennemy attack u an extra turn :s That's cost me 23 faceless and specters too. Are devs going to change that now that every players have faceless ?

Server
    DE01
    Hello d0b3,

Does this happen within a new turn or is this the end of the same turn of the moment from surrendering?

Server
    DE01
    In fact the same thing happens each time the ennemy surrend, generally when you are about to attack and can play damage to an ennemy stack. If you accept, your turn will be played before the victory screen appears. In the case you have losses in this extra turn, they are counted. It could be logical that when the ennemies ask surrending and as soon as you accept it, the battle would stop immediately without this extra turn. Programming that sequence seems not very difficult : surrending=> automatically end of the battle
    I must add that the screen of surrending hide the whole battle screen and can't be moved to evaluate your own losses and to decide consequently if it is valuable to stop the fight at this time or go on to the end in order to resurrect your fallen troops ...

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

When you surrender, regardless if the opponent accepts or not, the turn that is being played is being finished before the battle ends. This is working as intended.
    If after this turn -another- turn starts, then this is a bug and not working as designed.

Server
    DE01
    hi

when I've the choice, I look who will play soon : if it's me I accept and it is ok ; If ennemies will play, it make like d0b3 and felenius said, so I refused....

Server
    DE01
    So I lost 9 faceless.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya
    When you surrender, regardless if the opponent accepts or not, the turn that is being played is being finished before the battle ends
    The problem is that the opponent has to accept or not, ignoring the result of that turn. But in PVE battles, the computer calculates, before the strike, the final results of this turn and the exact losses while you ignore it. It is a sort of bargain for us.
    For example, if you're attaquing units (like void praetorien or sentinels) protected by retribution effects (dammages in return when you attack them) or preventive hit, you loose troops in any case except if you kill the complete stack Either way you will ignore the exact losses...
    In my point of view I think the surrending phase should happen between 2 actions, that is to say after the end of an action and not just after an attack is launched and before it hits his target!
    As anyway the turn engaged is led till the end, it should be fair to see the surrending screen with the choice (accept or refuse) just after this action and before the next turn.

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

I spoke about the faceless and not the surrend !

For exemple ... They still 2 ennemies and u mind control 1 of them ... U make the mind controlled enemmi to hit the other ... Even if you kill them ... and without any war commander, the mind controlled ennemi will play one more time (the same turn ... and u loss control without any reason so the ennemi attack u) -> every times it is a surrend : accepted or not.

I lost many troops and so now i must stop to use faceless before the end ... that's the only solution :s And many players know that bug ...

Server
    DE01
    I forgot ... it's only happening when the surrend come on the mind controlled action ... Mind controlled attack -> surrend -> yes or not -> mind controlled attack u -> many loses And i know faceless it's not an aura or somethink else !

Server
    DE01
    I been experience this bug to. Yes, it works with creatures, that are mind controlled by faceless, it attack not once but 2 times, and second time is not a turn, but a bug. I also experienced, that creature was running via obstacles and other units as they should not be here (not sure 100% about that). But this is definitely a bug. Saddest part, that you do not know how it will be, so it might cost you special units at the end...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast