Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vampires drain !

Server
    DE01

Vampires drain !

Ok many players report a new bug ... Seraph faceless specters drain life from ennemies ... Some with soul mark some whithout... It's pretty nice BUT my lord vampires don't drain live anymore :s Iost 69 lords vampire thinking they will drain so still alive ! Take care everyone

Server
    DE01
    Hello d0b3,

thanks for pointing that out. I'll forward it.

Best regards,
    BB_Whargrin

Server
    DE01
    This was first brought to my attention when someone was claiming regeneration worked like life drain. At first I thought that maybe the regeneration ability had been reset to its original function where it activated at the end of the units turn. So I tested it on a haven might character with a stack of seraphs and sure enough when I attacked with them with regeneration on them, they healed themselves, and to top it all off, the regeneration still added its healing at the end of the round. I tested this in the Hrodger weekly boss battle.

I have a feeling the bug is tied to the regeneration ability somehow and possibly reanimate dead since many necromancers / death knights are saying their troops are healing after every attack (maybe with the exception of the vamp lords as mentioned above. I haven't tested either of my necro characters yet so I can't confirm that. I also went into the expedition area after I tested the regeneration scroll issue and weird things were happening in there like units healing when another unit attacked them, units randomly life draining without ever having put regen or life drain on them. It was pretty erratic in there, it was affecting inquisitors, seraphs and sun crusaders.

After I did a few battles in the expedition area, I went back to fight Daeva as the weekly boss and decided to do it the hard way and could not reproduce the regen / life drain issue there. I tried several heroic battles vs. demons in that area of the lightlands afterwards and I still could not reproduce it. It should be noted that I was using blazing glories and inquisitors.

Server
    DE01
    The biggest prob seem to be that some ennemies drain life on u :s

Server
    DE01
    Oh nooo i hope fast fixed!!
    JonaSnow / Lyndwyn / Jexthoth / Fauness / AcidWitch

AtlanteanKodex / Legendslayers

Server
    DE01
    At this time still not fixed .. too bad, I like to play with Vampires.

Server
    DE01

Angry heloo help

i have big problem with my vampires and liches vampires do not drain life good they ataked some kapas deat 1000 damage and resurrected only 1 ant total stak is 60 max and they where at the moment of damage 45 and resurected only 1
    pluss my liches sometimes revive when they atak enemy and they downt have ifedrain spel on then
    ps fix this error

Server
    DE01

Vampires bug

In some battles (last time in expedition) my regular vampires do not heal at all from living enemies. Anyone else having this? Ticket sent already

Server
    DE01
    I haven't seen them heal when attacking any unit. They seem to heal correctly on retaliation strikes. I've also put in a ticket.

Server
    DE01
    Hi @ all.
    The problem is that after the last update this is biggy. Cause every might troop heals on attack. Got it in raid yesterday with my troops (Angels). But with my, don ' t know the word "gleißenden glorien" it is the same. Don ' t know about other troop but i think it is there too.

Best Regards

I want to write " buggy" not biggy.
    Sry
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 23.06.15 at 11:46.
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast