Thread: Faceless Event

Server
    DE01

Lightbulb Faceless Event

I would like to refer to what devs team posted on main website:

"We have received the huge amount of feedback from you, that you would like to see Faceless event again. We listened to your feedback and will announce the exact date next week (week of the 22nd of June).
    So check our website regularly to not miss the date of the event!"

What chances we got to actually get something more from this event?

I know that over half of our server couldn't login while the even took place (including myself),
    however many of us could finally get to game while market was still here and we bought what we wanted

I love event fights, but if we will get same event in couple of weeks with same set of creatures to chose from, I bet many people won't find it amusing

Maybe you could consider placing Pet and Attire set in repeated event.. some good summer holiday fun ^^
    Being able to collect Herbs for something else than creatures would be much more encouraging.

Regards,

(\ /)
    (, , )
    o(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    +1

I'd like to see Indomitables event again

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Many players have requested for this event to be extended as they could not login during the original Faceless event. This is the feedback which is being referred to in that news article.
    There will be other events, with other creatures and other items to win, but this specific news article is about the Faceless event. So keep an eye on our website for upcoming events.

Server
    DE01
    We have received the huge amount of feedback from you, that you would like to see Faceless event again. We listened to your feedback and will announce the exact date next week (week of the 22nd of June).
    So check our website regularly to not miss the date of the event!

This is exactly what's been announced already BB.

And my point isn't to boycott extension of event!
    My point is to add something more to extension, so everyone can enjoy it...

I was the one frustrated here. I was the one who couldn't login for 15 days. But at the end of the day, I simply bought what I needed without waiting for mercy from Devs.

All what I'm trying to say here.. is PLEASE add something to this event, so we all can take part in it this time!!

(\ /)
    (, , )
    o(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

Server
    DE01
    Forth coming news on WHEN would be nice to receive as well since we are now past when they said they would update us.

Server
    DE01
    Maybe developers collapsed in time space machine?

It's close to two weeks now when we waiting for those news....

Not mention, we didn't get any answer if Faceless event will offer a bit more than usually.. :'(

Hard life for browser gamers..

and bunnies ^^

(\ /)
    ( , ,)
    o(")(")

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

Posting this again in case my previous post did not go through.

When will faceless event be?

The updates portion on website has stated that the exact date will be released on the week of 22 June. This is long overdue. Please do not make empty promises to us gamers.

Already so many players have left due to the login issues, yet such inefficiency is allowed to persist.

I understand that the team is working hard on the game, but sidetracking a little, are you not afraid that the day might come when so many people get sick and tired of the numerous unresolved bugs in the game, that they eventually decide to leave?

Never forget that your salary essentially comes from the sales of in-game items, purchased by us, gamers. A large proportion of us are not kids. We are working adults, who are willing to pay for hero seals as we love this game. The more satisfied we are with the game's stability, the more we will be willing to purchase hero seals, which in turn would contribute to your salaries paid for by Ubisoft. It is easy for us to find another game, but I can't say the same with regards to the MMHO team being able to find another job should Ubisoft decide to shut this down due to the low sales margin.