Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hrodger's critical catapult skill

Server
    DE01

Hrodger's critical catapult skill

Hi all,

I was facing Hrodger with my Death Knight, the first round when he used his ability to mark the target for a catapult attack at the end of round one, the catapult shot and completely destroyed one Archlichs squad with 69 troops, in a critical hit.

This was the first time it happened, I paid then 99 Hero Seals to retry the fight and the attack caused only 39 deaths (no critical), and allowed me to heal the ending of the battle.

I have no interest refund of happened, just wanted to let it and whether it is common Hrodger this chance to destroy an full squad when her assault causing critical effect, thank you for your attention

Sorry, but I didn't have time to take a screenshot of the exact moment when the damage caused 69 losses...

Server
    DE01
    Hello Zharo,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will forward this information, and try to find out. Maybe other players could share their experiences with Hrodger as well in this topic so you can compare your results.

Server
    DE01
    Wait until a stack is marked for the catapult attack, then use Reinforcements
    on this stack and don't attack but defend with this stack. Then there
    shouldn't be any problem with a critical hit. The second catapult attack
    always goes to the same stack.

Server
    DE01
    As far as I remember, weekly boss Hrodger's catapult skill can always deal critical hit for some reason. It's the only hero spell can do critical hit in this game. Not sure if it's as intended or not.

Though, for me, one critical hit of its is not enough to kill the whole stack of Archliches.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    i like this crtical hit when my units are marked then i need to do somthing to be ready to be hitten: eg. reinforcmen + defence or block to minimize damage
    this is very powerful hit for new lvl 30 hero (that don't have endgame gear) but after mark they still have plenty of time to be ready for this hit
    if they ignore mark then they can lose many units or even full stack
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    Yeah, with my Heaven Knight this damage is lower, but at this time the critical damage killed one stack or Archlich in just one hit ~~LOL~~

Server
    DE01
    Hroder critical catapult attack results 31 fate spinners in defending position decreased to 18. It is really too strong I agree. I got back my troops till the end of battle but lost 13 fate spinners in the 1st round...

Server
    DE01
    Good news!

This time the critical catapult killed 92 archlichs with reinforcements in my Death Knight, but ok, Hrodger's skill is not too powerfull, it's just my fault because I'm a very bad player...
    Thanks

Server
    DE01
    92 it's a lot :O

But we have to consider that archliches has some low defense value. And, were you defending?

Obs.: Just to be sure you won't misunderstand, I'm not judging anyone, just wanna know what was the situation, that's why the question if you were defending...

On my battles against him, I took some criticals every once in a while, with defending position + block spell, it takes around 30 archliches (I'm necro mage, so yes, my defenses are lower).
    Pretty sure I would loose the entire stack if I wasn't defending.

Server
    DE01
    I lose full stacks two time, in both case I was not in a defensive position, but in any case, lose 69 and 92 Lichs with just a hit I think a bit boring.
    Could add a new attack to Hrodger and reduce the critical damage of your catapult, because I'm increasingly afraid to do his weekly mission with my Death Knight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast