Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 176

Server
    DE01
    As others have reported, you've borked the Life Drain ability of Vampire Lords - again. I would have thought that by now you would have added that to your regression test bucket -- unless you don't bother regression testing new releases?

Server
    DE01
    The position bug is still present in this release. Following a normal stack battle in the Whispering Plains, my hero was moved to a position well away from the stack I just defeated.

Server
    DE01
    Abilities: “Aura of Life” no longer heals attacking units which are effected by “Aura of Life”

Just lost half my army cause of this change, should´ve been announced any more clearly. Why is there no substitution or anything for, seems quite a hard nerf. :/

Server
    DE01
    Any idea when the main quest "The Hierophants (Whispering Stones)" will be fixed?

Server
    DE01
    Hi I thing the best thing of this update they fix log in all other things witch they add are pretty unless for what all time they add things witch are no needed sanctuary and feble mind just fix damit skills of heroes still noob cleric is very overpowered pvp is laughdable whit griff mouse combo clerics and knights are still vry weak on pvp and pve heaven knight is still whit worst skill in game griffs must have other special ability this soar ruin pvp heaven knight need passive heroisum and cleric need bigger reuse on time statis or lower range of this spell I want ask devs why they change things witch not help game be balanced we need balance in this game not to make cleric more overpowered its shame they not lisening players witch play game they just give more firepower to clerics whit new sanctuary great and now when u cant start coop raid alone = no1 will play raids 1h battle whitout chance to save your troops whit retry licence you guys killed the game I have no clue to log in noi raids no pvp and impossible expedition troop drawing great again

Server
    DE01
    Last week there was an ability that raises dead (maybe raise dead) that started to work when I've killed the first enemy stack. What happened? It was only a bug too? The Vampires life drain doesn't work only when defending...

Server
    DE01
    Maybe it has already been said but....

Initiative of heroes has been changed?

My cleric now only plays once at the beginning of the turn and the 3 other times at the complete end. Which is quite.... useless.
    At least during the 1st turn of battles, and in the following too.
    Creature now have no other choice than to wait to be abble to act with a boost or anything else coming from heroes....

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Doch View Post
    Maybe it has already been said but....

Initiative of heroes has been changed?

My cleric now only plays once at the beginning of the turn and the 3 other times at the complete end. Which is quite.... useless.
    At least during the 1st turn of battles, and in the following too.
    Creature now have no other choice than to wait to be abble to act with a boost or anything else coming from heroes....
    Hmm, I just launch a normal single battle : it appears to be normal.
    But.... The previous two coop battle I did with a friend were affected.

Server
    DE01
    u fixed xploit that allows coop to start allone thats like what u call cheating but u didnt fix vampire healing abilitie yea thats not cheating right u really want us to loose units in all possible ways and than u say o sorry we had issue in game its fixed now u are only one cheaters here u will never get any money from me on this game because u didnt fix half of thing just the things that suits u for loosing our units

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by VMmage View Post
    The position bug is still present in this release. Following a normal stack battle in the Whispering Plains, my hero was moved to a position well away from the stack I just defeated.
    I just have the same bug in the Wispering plains. After a battle I was moved on the north east

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast