Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 176

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 176

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 176, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya
    Last edited by BB_Eraya; 30.06.15 at 14:37.

Server
    DE01
    Version 176 can only allow 1 person per household to play at any 1 time Usually I play HoMM with my grandson just before dinner time but after dinner time but after Ver 176 once my grandson log on my character will have a " session invalid please confirm " and once I log back on my grandson's account will have the " session invalid please confirm " window pop out. Hence only 1 of us can play at any 1 time

Server
    DE01
    hi, the vampire LL ability doent work

Server
    DE01
    -Abilities: Units protected by “Sanctuary” no longer suffer damage from AoE attacks-

Maybe the changes of The abbliity fits only to a Knight with his two turns. That could work.
    But.....
    now you reached another goal, Making a Klerik undefeatable in pvp. A Klerik has a Sanctuary spell for 2 rounds and can use a Sanctuary scroll and guardian Angel. So he could Protect his last unit endless. And of course 5 turns.
    A Klerik was before more powerfull in pvp because he had not only the usual Dispell Spelll and Scroll. He gots also a Cleaning Spell. And the whole pvp is based on Soulmark. The Defenses are now so high, you can only make real damage by using soulmark. A Klerik was always able to get rid of one soulmark more and gets in advantage in round three.
    Griffons were also a pretty unfair pvp unit. Once in the air they completely disappeart from the screen and cant be attacked until the end of round 2.with the high magic stats after the heroic update there are 355% magic players using the flood of the purple Arkane scrolls from heroic modi killing you and cant be attacked because of the griffons. Ahh dont say a Necromancer can also use Griffons in pvp. A Klerik has Timestasis, so the opponents griffons stays on the ground and can be attacked and destroyed. The klerik ones are unattackable in the air..
    And now they can even protect their last unit unlimited with a Sanctuary Spam.
    So the future of pvp is Klerik with Griffons vs. Klerik with Griffons.

I really hoped you overwork the griffon units because of that problem, maybe letting them just fly over the battlefield instead of disappearing completely. Surely unattackable through Melee units and giving them in the air 90% Resistances against ranged and magic attack. But being still attackable with this sort of attacks and Debuffs.

Now I had to hope you overwork the Sanctuary spell and scroll. Maybe there would be two types of Sanctuary better with different cooldowns for expample. One for might and one for magic

PVP DEAD for Necros.

Server
    DE01
    Games fixed ^^
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    • Exploit: Fixed an exploit that allowed players to start a coop battle alone

Nice, that will be sure good for the game.
    Ahh i forgot....Expedition lvl 40+ has enemys with 220KK and in coop this would be 440kk. Ahh these are totally one Hitters.
    Ahhhh theres a Retry License for 1k hs. Thats really nice because you get often one hittet and wanted to retry the battle without loosing a whole stack of expensive and rare Event Troops.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh There is no Retry Option in coop Battles^^
    Do you really think someone will start a 440k Battle without a possibility to retry this?

EXP and RAID are surely DEAD.

Server
    DE01
    well done bb !!!

Server
    DE01
    A new version has been deployed and although the developers put a high focus on the login issues, we still can’t say if they are resolved as we are not able to reproduce them on our internal test environments. Therefore we also rely on your feedback, if you encounter these issues again and again, please let us know in detail what you did before.
    It is sad that people working in Ubisoft and takes technical safety, it is difficult to correct the mistakes that were made by them. It's sad because these people spoil prestizh so famous game publisher in Europe.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post
    • Exploit: Fixed an exploit that allowed players to start a coop battle alone

Nice, that will be sure good for the game.
    Ahh i forgot....Expedition lvl 40+ has enemys with 220KK and in coop this would be 440kk. Ahh these are totally one Hitters.
    Ahhhh theres a Retry License for 1k hs. Thats really nice because you get often one hittet and wanted to retry the battle without loosing a whole stack of expensive and rare Event Troops.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh There is no Retry Option in coop Battles^^
    Do you really think someone will start a 440k Battle without a possibility to retry this?

EXP and RAID are surely DEAD.
    Totally agree with this...
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I like the game and I'll playing it for many years yet, but below is my honest feedback.

Fixed login is very good, even temporarily, Congrats!!!
    Fixed Sanctuary skill at AoE spells is good too.
    Didn't look to Heaven Knight worst skills is sad...
    Didn't look to Balance of Might vs Magic is bad.
    Didn't look to rewards of high level Expeditions, Raids and Heroic Tiers is very sad too...

Do 10 hard Heroic battles in high tiers and get potions, superior artefacts with low stats and scrolls are really one disappointment.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast