Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 176

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharo View Post
    I like the game and I'll playing it for many years yet, but below is my honest feedback.

Fixed login is very good, even temporarily, Congrats!!!
    Fixed Sanctuary skill at AoE spells is good too.
    Didn't look to Heaven Knight worst skills is sad...
    Didn't look to Balance of Might vs Magic is bad.
    Didn't look to rewards of high level Expeditions, Raids and Heroic Tiers is very sad too...

Do 10 hard Heroic battles in high tiers and get potions, superior artefacts with low stats and scrolls are really one disappointment.
    Yep = unrewarding like I said in my other thread, I bet it'll get ignored or deleted though :P
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    @zahro

so, i told you why the fix of the sanctuary spell is pretty bad and makes a klerik totally overpowered. so i disagree with you in this point.
    so, rewards in raid and Expadition are pretty bad. Yeah man youre right. A lesser speed shard for a Raid 29 is bad.
    so, Heaven Knight skill are pretty good. but theres one skill really need to be overworked.

Once it wat a Battle call, every unit gets more Power and a Higher Krit chance. Now its just a 2 turn spell for 200 mana. really nobody uses the ^^Heroism Spell^^.
    I think the way to bring this to balance is to Make the "Heroism" a passive Spell, like the Desolation from the DeathKnight. So you troops became only a heroism boni for kiling other Units or maybe for taking Damage. Maybe 2% more Might and 2% more Kritchance. Deathknight has -2% defense and -2% attack power to the enemies.

^^And The Necromancer spell Mage Harvesting is still buggy with buggy descripitons.^^ this is also a 200 mana High skill.

Server
    DE01
    "There was an exploit in the game which allowed players to upgrade their artefacts unlimited times. This resulted in artefacts with incredibly high stats. We have fixed this exploit and we will delete every bugged artefact from the inventory of a Hero as soon as they log in. Furthermore, the account will be automatically banned for 7 days. "

I heard some players complaining ... they lost artefact from expedition without using any exploit ... Have u remove every artefact from expedition ? There aren't ban but lost artefact ...

Server
    DE01
    @shadowdancer you forgot the 15 sanctuary scrolls you can get from consumable boxes also (249 hero seal ones) Makes them even more OP in pvp...

Server
    DE01
    Well Shadowdancer is right. I tested dispel on sanctuary and it will not remove it yet dispel will remove purity. To be honest, dispel should not be able to remove purity but should be able to remove sanctuary. I also believe that sanctuary should not be affected by AoE damage or abilities like stun which would make sense but it looks like that change has made it even more effective. Also guardian angel should make the target immune to debuffs while active but it currently does not do this or at the very least it should last the duration of the round if it doesn't protect against debuffs. I also know that guardian angel can be dispelled because I have done so on many occasions to remove stun.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Vampire lord heal ability dont work so pls fix it

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post
    @zahro

so, i told you why the fix of the sanctuary spell is pretty bad and makes a klerik totally overpowered. so i disagree with you in this point...
    I say that the new version of Sanctuary is good, based on PvE, not PvP, because in PvE when three creatures are close, even the central creature is under the influence of Sanctuary suffered damage in area from enemies as the Abyssal Worm, Seductive Sucubus or Valrok, the Cyclop, but now this will no longer occur.

As for PvP is really bad, but I discussed once the PvP imbalance is so much that made me uninterested in participating in it., not only I, but many players, for now my focus is only PvE, when the devs creating a league only to knights or else fix the balance between the classes, and the knights have a chance in PvP battles, I will return to participate in this game mode.

Server
    DE01
    It's always hard to balance skills for PVE and PVP, and alot of game devs do the mistake of trying to balance skills for both, and most of the time fails at it. What I've seen in other games, that actually worked really well, is having 2 version of the same skill, 1 for pve and 1 for pvp.

This is just an example but it could be something like this: A skill that has a duration of 2 rounds for pve could be just 1 round for pvp, or the cooldown could be doubled. I beleive it would be easier to bring balance that way.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    It's always hard to balance skills for PVE and PVP, and alot of game devs do the mistake of trying to balance skills for both, and most of the time fails at it. What I've seen in other games, that actually worked really well, is having 2 version of the same skill, 1 for pve and 1 for pvp.

This is just an example but it could be something like this: A skill that has a duration of 2 rounds for pve could be just 1 round for pvp, or the cooldown could be doubled. I beleive it would be easier to bring balance that way.
    +1 for this idea. I said the same thing in a thread I made recently. Example: Soul Mark does 70% in pve & 40% in pvp. Games like Drakensang (another F2P german based company) have good balanced pvp because they've got 1 skill with x2 tooltip description for both pvp & pve. I think a revamp of all classes skill tree needs to be done also. On a side note, Drakensang has awesome events which I think BB could learn from. Events last 4+ weeks, farming is fun because it's rewarding. Event traders offer great rewards for currency you farm for killing special bosses & normal mobs. Rewards like cool looking epic mounts, legendaries, gems & many other awesome rewards. Sadly, the events on this game are very poor...

Server
    DE01
    And what about the unfair reward of artefact after a fight: allways automatically getting items of the opposing faction/race or items and quite usefull because it unless you have two heroes of the opposing faction...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast