Thread: Missing Hodger

Server
    DE01

Missing Hodger

I reported to the support team on 06.06.2015 that Hodger is missing in the Chapter "Fäden und Schäden". I hoped that this bug get solved with the update today but there is still no Hodger and I can't continue with the story

Server
    DE01
    Hello King-of-Chaos,

Thank you for sharing this bug with us. The support team will handle this case further since you have already reported it to them.

Server
    DE01
    Name : ooZooLeroo
    I am also missing Hrodgar. Can't find enywhere..

Best Regards,

Server
    DE01
    Me again: It is Hrodger naturally.. I f I remember well, I fought with him 1 or 2 times, but the quest cant be finished..

Server
    DE01
    Hello,
    Please just confirm that the problem is handled I haven't reported it anywhere else.. should I?

Best Reagrds,

Server
    DE01
    Oh, I think, I forgot to mention that it is the main quest, not the daily/weekly one, so I cannot go on with the storyline..

Regards,

Server
    DE01
    Hi All,

I am still stuck with this main quest.. I cannot find Hrodger anywhere. I should fight him, but he is nowhere (at least the quest sais: Defeat Hrodger, bu I can pass anywhere, and he is nowhere..)

Best Regards,

ooZooLeroo

ps: please answer me even if I am somhow a mistaken fool, who just cannot find him on the map (but I have been playing on this map already over 2 weeks, without finding him..)

Server
    DE01
    Hi ooZooLeroo

Have you contacted support and told them about this issue? They are the ones that will look in to this and get it sorted out, you can reach support from your main log in page using the Support Tab

Server
    DE01
    Hello Zandra,

Thanx for the aswer, I already sent a notification to them.. but only today.. I thought, this thread is also good for signing my problem I think now it is on the right way ..

Thank you,
    Kind regards,

ooZooLeroo

Server
    DE01
    Hi,

I am ooZooLeroo again.

I am still stuck with Hrodger. Should i write a second letter to support? or should I wait some more? I would be glad, if at least a replay would come, that the problem is under investigation or anything... I think this would be a minimum to answer.

I would wait patently, if I only knew there is something happening...

Best regards: ooZooLeroo