Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ver 176 only allow 1 player per household to play.

Server
    DE01

Ver 176 only allow 1 player per household to play.

Hiya any of you guys got a few family members playing HoMM? After ver 176 my grandson and I encounter " session invalid please confirm " everytime we want to play. Usually my grandson and I would play HoMM after dinner but eversince ver 176 came out if we both log in togather we would encounter a window pop up saying " Session invalid please confim "

Server
    DE01
    Hello Bloom,

This is not in the changelog, so I will try to find out if this has been changed.

(It is not allowed to play with multiple accounts from the same IP address unless you are placed on the IP sharing list by the way. To be placed on this list, please contact our support team, to avoid having all of your accounts permanently banned.)

Server
    DE01
    Hi Bloom,

I'm living in a student dormitory, where over 300 students are using the same IP address. I've just sent a ticket to the support team to explain. After 1 day, they replied and added my account to the IP sharing list, no further question. It's easier than I expected. I suggest you to do the same.

Good luck
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Where can I find contact on support for czech server?

Server
    DE01
    ok I sent but I guess they are too busy atm with the recent bug backlog thanks.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmmm View Post
    Where can I find contact on support for czech server?
    You can find the support section for Czech here: http://cla.heroes-online.com/cs-CZ/podpora
    But keep in mind that they will only be able to help you if your request is written in English.

Server
    DE01
    Hey bloom, only one mail to Support and your ip- adress is on the List. I made it yesterday because my wife and me are also playing with one adress.
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Server
    DE01
    written in 12hrs ago still can't I guess they are swarmed with backlog from the recent log in bug to bother about my post atm

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

The support team is indeed swarmed with backlog from the login issues, they will handle each and every single ticket though! Thank you so much for your patience.

Server
    DE01
    Its been over a week how long does these guys at support take to put our names on that list?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast