Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ver 176 only allow 1 player per household to play.

Server
    DE01
    Hello Sorhai,

Like I said; your ticket will get handled, but the support team is working all the backlog from the login issues. A lot of players did send tons of tickets instead of only 1, so the amount of tickets to reply is/was massive. So thank you for your patience, you will get a reply soon.

Server
    DE01
    Its going to be 3 weeks do I still wait for them or fill in another ticket BB Eraya?

Server
    DE01
    Hi Bloom,

Please wait, I gave you permission to play together while your ticket is pending so you won't get banned. Thank you!

Server
    DE01
    hi I want ask this same ip is when we play on 1 pc 2 ppl or there no problem when we have 2 laptops whit same internet connection coz i play a ot whit my friend sometime my home sometime his home but we have 2 laptops is it problem or we need send ticket too

Server
    DE01
    Hiya BB_Eraya

Thanks for your permission but sadly the game did not give me permission When my grandchild tried to log in my character would hang and a error message would appear " Session invalid, please relog" and when I relog my grandchild's character would have that message.

Server
    DE01
    Sorry I mean " Session invalid, please restart "

Server
    DE01
    Hi EviLbg.

Yes please send in a ticket as well.

@Bloom/Sorhai; This error has got nothing to do with you both playing on 1 IP address, don't worry.

Server
    DE01
    its coming to the 3rd week and yet Bloom and I have not heard anything from the support team and we still can't play together. On that note I wish to thank you guys on coming up with this nice game and wish you all the best in your future developments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2