Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Chat-Issues Topic

Server
    DE01

The Big Chat-Issues Topic

When I go to show/hide chat it appears but chat keeps empty. It looks like i disabled somehow chat and I can't even chat with friends in battles. I write message and press enter but that massage never goes to friend. I don't know how to fix this, already tried with "main menu/options", "forum settings"... there is nothing like "enable chat" or something similar. In past when i was in battle with friends, every time that chat automatic open and it was boring to me and i was try to disable it. It was very long time ago, and I can't remember where i was and what i was doing. Now I need that chat back, mostly because of friends battle, we need to communicate. Do someone know how to fix this? Big thanks in advance.

Server
    DE01
    Hello DarKommi,

Could you attach a screenshot of this chat issue please?

Server
    DE01
    I have the same problem... It seems that I have problem to connect to chat. In chat window I always have a mesasge "Not Connected". I don't know what to do... I need to communicate with friends while in battles...

Server
    DE01
    Hi BB_Eraya. Thank you for respond.

Here is screenshot:

Hope this can help you to find solution, thanks.

Server
    DE01
    Did anyone even try to look at this problem? Again, please help me to fix this. And I have another problem with artifact(3-day combo artifact). I wasn't activate anything and left side in my hero inventory is empy but again there is no possibility to attach 3-day combo artifact(wich i gained for free in the partisan camp on first map), latters is pale.
    Do someone else have this problem? Is it bug or I need something else to do? Tnanks in advance.

Server
    DE01
    You can sometimes get the chat working again by just refreshing your browser and other times you have to completely logout and back in again.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01

Game not loading after character choice

Am I the only one having this issue ?

Server
    DE01
    It is the same for me, cannot log in.

Server
    DE01
    Yup, I got disconnected after an event battle, and now I cant reload my character either

Server
    DE01
    Here too
    JonaSnow / Lyndwyn / Jexthoth / Fauness / AcidWitch

AtlanteanKodex / Legendslayers

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast