Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Chat-Issues Topic

Gabe1982
    Chat issue is back. Can someone just restart the server or something? This is an effing joke.

Server
    DE01
    right on time for the weekend, broken chat, broken battles and noone around. so another weekend without this game - in a row. until the servers are restarted monday afternoon.
    really good job guys

Server
    DE01
    englisch hin englisch her kein Chat, Schlachtbug es is einfach nur noch zum kotzen, habt ihr nen timer eingebaut das ihr uns die WE´s versaut

Server
    DE01
    And another Heroes free weekend....
    Kha Beleths Garde

Char: Glotzkopp, Glotzi, Gloetzken

Server
    DE01
    I think they do this on purpose, just to give themselves something to do at work on Monday

Server
    DE01
    It feels like as if You are doing this on purpose.
    I've always been supportive, patient and understanding apart from a few cases when you have really gone too far with neglecting your player base.

THIS..is ridiculous!

You are slowly and knowingly destroying whatever is left of this community. (knowingly=This is the millionth time with a whole ruined weekend and there is no one online from staff that could at least communicate with players when forum is raging. This is not how you drive a revenue generating business)
    Players abandon the game->Revenue is decreasing->Even less focus on developing new content->More players abandon the game, new ones won't join in the desire amount->Revenue decreasing->Ubisoft demands to shut down a low performing business...

We are in the last phase I guess, or at least very close to it and I feel deeply sorry for this game because it always had the potential to become something great.
    Thank you for those who put in enormous efforts to make it work and shame on the rest who let it slip down the drain.

Supa
    SupaSaiyajin // SupaGoku // SupaVegeta // SupaGohan

Server
    DE01
    Seriously though, if I have to wait until Monday for this to be sorted out I wont be back.
    This is what, 3rd time in 7 days this has happened?
    Any other company where the staff cant do their jobs would be sacking people by now.
    You guys really need to sort this game out once and for all, as I have said before, sort the game mechanics out first and once they are working then introduce other aspects like events etc as it seems to when those start and finish is when the problems start.
    And if the game developers are struggling to find the cause of the problems then its time to start getting new people in to help sort it out.

Server
    DE01
    None of the players is not interested in the rest of the weekend games. So please RESTART SERVER

Server
    DE01
    Every time chat goes down, there's no crimson traders event and no icon active. But there's a new event: game-free weekend traders. Possible rewards: fresh air, more sleep, more time for something else. Ultimate reward, if you're persistent, HMMO-free your whole life. Get it now.

Server
    DE01
    Bug storm, again.... Big thx, and here is the weekend...

Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast