Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Chat-Issues Topic

Server
    DE01
    Dear BB,

every weekend the same situation......no chat , battle probs aso.... and i bet BB realise the situation on Monday and we don t even get a compensation.

Server
    DE01
    relogged five times in one battle because of freeze, strange !
    Han_
    Langbogen and Sommerwiese Guild

Server
    DE01
    Lol, This is not strange. This is the weekend usual

Server
    DE01
    Possible explanation...

Server
    DE01
    again and again and ...
    but also half of the week...

Server
    DE01
    verjax really a good drawer that's propably the truth

Server
    DE01
    so basically they dont work during weekend? I mean BB team? ...guys , dont you have some kind of maintenance weekends or soemthing where you fix your issues or tune your systems? after all people are spending money on your product ...what is your SLA for your prod systems ? I cannot believe that it is more than couple of hours! if it is then this is not business but pure robbery ...even if people pay you 1 euro a month you MUST ensure he is able to use the services you OFFER !

Server
    DE01
    no chat, no battle... thx BB

Server
    DE01
    hi again, and again, and again^^

it seem that the event traders have take the chat with at leaving^^ but it seem that they have let us a poisonned gift for those going about fighting, on last week was two knowed issue: login and fight issues, you have fixed it, but where? if you fix issue on an event perhaps would it be good to save fixed thing on the main server that the fix stay after event's end^^ my tip to dev team: stop giving event!! eatch time the same, game is stucking, fight are bugged, you fix that few days after and just after end of the event, bugs are back!
    event are like terminator, they'll be back.....with there bugs!! I'm sure that a lot of players are in the same case like I'm: I'm affraid eatch time an event is going on!! is it the normality by BB or UBI to let his custumers all week end long without possibility to play a stable game?
    have a nice monday, because I'm well knowing that you wouldn't do nothing before!
    regards to the moderators team, not to the developers team that is, as you say, at work without looking this forum to know if all is going ok!! shame dich man!!

Server
    DE01
    i am wondering, why all these issues happen on weekend. if bb really needs some money from the players and hangs on its image, why they don't pay their employees to get remote control over the servers during the weekend?

Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast