Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I cannot finish the "activate the whispering stones heroes" mission

Server
    DE01

I cannot finish the "activate the whispering stones heroes" mission

when visiting the whispering stone I got a message "already visited" and I'm stuck with the game!

Server
    DE01
    Hello Shibli,

Please contact our support team about this issue, they will assist you with it.

Server
    DE01
    No, they won't. I sent an email, almost one month ago, about the same issue and I got no help whatsoever... nor was the issue resolved... and the answer about the 'slightly longer' waiting period due to login issue is becoming... too old.

Server
    DE01
    Hehe, it seems support team does not exists

Read all reports.. noone has got a solution or an answer in the last month...

ooZooLeroo

Server
    DE01
    ooZooLeroo

As has been stated many times by BB_Eraya the wait time for a response from support is longer than normal because of the LogIn issue and also that some players submitted multiple tickets for the same issue instead of just submitting one. The Login issue created a lot of problems for players as well as the support/dev teams. The support department are still answering every email based on the order in which they were received, just because you havent received an answer as quickly as you would like does not mean that the support team have stopped working on the long queue of emails

You will get a reply when your email is reached in the list

Server
    DE01
    Dear Zandra,

I am not talking about solving my problem I understand the support team has lots of things to do. I am talking about a confirmation that my letter has landed. I did it the first time, and am not sure if I sent it to the right place. If all the others would mention that they got a confirmation, so I would know I need to send it again, somehow in another way. But no confirmation to anyone..

(confirmation could be an automatic answer as well..)

Kind Regards,

ooZooLeroo

Server
    DE01
    Thank you! so my mail probably never arrived.. I just copied a mail adress from main page...

Best Regards,
    ooZooLeroo

Server
    DE01
    info-mmho.en@heroes-online.com

I used this email.. so probably I was at last ok, and sent the mail to the right place

Thank you anywy. Now I know I only need to wait some more months

Server
    DE01
    a ticket was opened long time ago, currently I'm stuck with the game

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

Due to the massive login issues we had a week and a half ago (and for a few players: still existing issues), the support team has to handle a very big amount of tickets (i am talking about thousands here), which means that new tickets have to wait quite a lot of time before they can be handled. But our team is working very hard to get back to a status that allows us to reply to new tickety way sooner than we currently are able to. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Whargrin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast