Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 178

Server
    DE01
    With the outtake of the scrolls u completly destroy not only the Expedition futher on the whole game. This update is only to make losses and get or buy more troops.
    Yes of course u listen to us the Players and our feedback and this is the congrat for this.
    Haha
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Server
    DE01
    Rest in Peace Knights, I feel for you all. This was a proper nerfbat showed very far up the rear end Really really really illthought through Changes to scrolls. As a mage it wont affect me as much but Knights.. maan.. I'll probably not level up a DK as was planned lol

Man.. you devs.. how on Earth did you come to the conclusion that this is something that the playerbase actually wanted? Regenscrolls for seals.. OK, you wanna make Money.. I can see the reasoning (although its actually bad reasoning if you understood people better.) But removing lifedrainscrolls? Don't you realise that you by removing the second viable tool to heal Champs/elites for Knights.. you kill them off completely? And they were already underdogs to mages. The reasoning is totally beyond me here..

Clarification or some explaination at least is in order in my opinion.. If my main was a Knight, high DK, high tier.. with hours and hours invested.. And also probably real Money.. I would just ragequit and swear to never ever touch a HOMM game ever again. Thats how bad this change actually is.

Sorry for the ranting and harsch tone but it has to be said, this is a mistake with a capital M.

Server
    DE01
    Another fail update, good job....
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Butsche82 View Post
    With the outtake of the scrolls u completly destroy not only the Expedition futher on the whole game. This update is only to make losses and get or buy more troops.
    Yes of course u listen to us the Players and our feedback and this is the congrat for this.
    Haha
    sice 1 year they want mony for nothing

Server
    DE01
    one step forward and a few backward

BB if u be more greedy that now u will lose players (and money)
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    Not a word in the changelog of the changes that have made her among the creatures or at the Hero-Koops. Then again beautiful their mouth off what you yet everything makes them better for the expeditions. None of this is implemented, allegedly an error.
    It's been some time simple, Shame On You.
    Last edited by Zandra; 16.07.15 at 03:33. Reason: removed foreign language and political comment

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

You will modify the quantities of resources to ask the guild portal , as it was announced ? or is it canceled?
    And if you plan to do it, can you give us a date?

Sorry in advance for understanding , I'm french and I use a translator

oops I send the message in French just before desolé ^^

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by EviLbg View Post
    Hi great update u remove only might scrolls taunt feble mind what about entrench again u thing only for mage class whit every round entrench great job pvp will be still broken entrench must be removed too its shame all other thing is good but u only remove the power of might to make 2 times taunt lets all make cleric and have fun in game to fly and arcana burst and make entrench 200 times cant u understand mage must not have defence ability he is all ready overpowered great I hope till next year we get some balance of this game
    Entrench is fine, scroll has a cooldown, and it's more useful to knights than mages anyway. The problem is in the combination of "anathema ability+anathema scroll" - it can be cast almost every round, and that means that you as a might hero almost never have more than 25% of your army strength in the fight against cleric. You're basically fighting with firepower of 6 stacks of 69 units divided by 4 (25%), and that's about 17 units. How are you supposed to kill cleric with 6 stacks of 17 units?

Bring back taunt scroll and remove anathema scroll. I'm not talking only about PvP, taunt scroll had a real and regular use for might heroes in PvE, and for mages as well (if they wanted best results). Anathema has no use, besides being a part of the obnoxious cleric 'strategy' in PvP.

Server
    DE01
    so, no price reduction on the cost of raising a shrine?

well.....that's sad T-T

Server
    DE01
    I am sorry to say that the changes you have made do not impress me one bit.
    I have just gone to the first maze of the week and HOCK HORROR instead of the normal nobs with BP of around 13k they are all 65k.
    My might may as well go solo and not belong to a guild if these are the type of changes you are making.
    We the community asked for realistic levels in mazes so even the lower level players can at least do some mazes.
    We also asked for more rewards in those expeditions.
    We asked for required resources to be reduced for restorations ... UPDATE tested and deployed with so many bugs and errors.
    Who does the testing? .. chimps?
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast