Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 178

Server
    DE01
    The main problem with scrolls is that they do not share the cooldown with the same spell, so a hero who has both the spell and the corresponding scrolls can cast the very same effect every round or almost every round. This completely voids the very concept of cooldown.

So instead of dropping scrolls, please have the spells and scrolls share the same cooldown (or don't let heroes use the scroll if they also have the spell.) This will avoid the excessive use of a given spell while not negatively impacting heroes who actually needed the scrolls because they did not (or could not) learn the spell. If you need to balance the power among classes, you could also restrict the use of certain scrolls to a specific class, or forbid the use of some scrolls in PvP.

My Haven knight hero did not learn the Taunt spell because the scroll existed and had exactly the same effect. Now that the Taunt scroll is gone, I will have to reset my ability schools. This is not how I would like to spend my Hero Seals. With that hero, I was also using Life Drain and Regeneration scrolls a lot in Forgotten Sites (and only there.) Without them I'm afraid knights will no longer be able to complete Forgotten Sites. It was already a lot harder with my knight than with my necromancer.

I personally do not care about the Feeble Mind, Interdiction and Painful Bond scrolls, I was not using these. I don't know if other players will miss them. But please restore the Taunt, Life Drain and Regeneration scrolls.

Server
    DE01
    Well, as far as I read the feedback to expeditions, I noticed: ressource reduction for dwellings, more rewards for fights or levels... You minimally decrease ressource demand and increase the rewards and additionally you take some basic scrolls away? Is it really only about making money? But there are less and less reasons to spend money if it doesn't bring us further in the game. It was an upsetting new version...

Server
    DE01
    You ll have to explain us how we can reach high level expedition without scrolls (like Painful Bond for the darkness fight or the life drain), ..... BB stop to focus on "how to make them spend more seals" and plz focus on the gamer pleasure.

Each update is worsth than the previous one ....

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel View Post
    Essentially the only strategy that will work well now is to have Faceless in your army and we all know how things turned out during the last Faceless event....
    Oh wait, I forgot if you are a knight or cleric forget about ever being able to heal the Faceless again because there are no scrolls to do so. At least the necromancers and death knights have life drain in their ability tree so they are not effected as much. To be honest I rarely use either scroll with those two classes, usually in Forgotten sites and against weekly bosses, but I still keep them in reserve for when I encounter that one mob that gives me a lot of trouble.

I see there is a hotfix going on so I guess I missed my chance to drop all my mana pots in exchange for life drain / regen scrolls....
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Oh and iv forget, bring back the solo coop to !

A game need tricks, and you are going to kill them. Tricks improve the game experience.

Sry for the double post.

Server
    DE01
    The problem with coop fights in raids is a big issue now.
    The big problem in my opinion is that the raids and expeditions were balanced with what you seem to consider a bug/exploit, to fight coop fights alone, with someone starting you.

Now that you removed this option, you forgot one big thing: to rebalance raids. There are raids with 6 coop battles out of ten. Most of the fights in higher raids are specialized fights. Now, when you need to do coop ranged for example, you will need 2 players with ranged units to do it. but then you wont be able to do the other fights because these troops are not good in them.

Higher raids were hard enough i think, but with this change no1 will ever go there, and raids will be dead just as stadium of strife, which where a cool idea, but went downhill because it gives nothing of value.

I have a question to the guys who decided this, have you ever done high raids even?
    Another problem with coop fights is that they are always slower that solo. The latency of each players turn is enough for the fights to be much longer.

Its ok for me if you take out this glitch from coop battles, and force coop fights, but then their numbers should be drastically lowered. Maximum of 2 coop fights in a 10-13 battle raid is ok i think.
    And the same goes to expeditions.

Server
    DE01
    Dwelling buildings do not open after the today's hotfix. "Synchronizing" for eternity. Also there's no price reduction for Gate3.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezinterijus View Post
    Dwelling buildings do not open after the today's hotfix. "Synchronizing" for eternity. Also there's no price reduction for Gate3.
    Hi, can you please let support know with screenshots if possible - clb.heroes-online.com/en-US/support

Server
    DE01
    Same here, endless syncing

Server
    DE01
    With Hotfix (Version) 179, it appears that you effectively dropped the cost of entering the Guild Province for Dragonknights to nothing. One of my characters is Dragonknight level 4, is the sole member of their guild, and with Version 178 the Guild Expedition and Guild Province buttons were greyed out (since I had donated no resources). Today, that character has the buttons lit and I was able to jump right into the Guild Province. On the other hand, my level 26 and 24 characters, also sole members of their respective guilds, still have the Guild buttons greyed out.

So... is this a new feature, bug or exploit?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast