Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 178

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 178

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 178, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Your 'Might and Magic Heroes Online' team
    Last edited by BB_Whargrin; 15.07.15 at 14:47.

Server
    DE01
    But ammount of needed creatures and resources needed for guild troop dwellings have not changed. Still 5450 Faceless etc

Server
    DE01
    Hello,

resources needed for guild troop dwellings have not changed
    This is a known issue. We are already working on a hotfix. Thanks for reporting it!

Best regards,
    BB_Whargrin

Server
    DE01
    Hi great update u remove only might scrolls taunt feble mind what about entrench again u thing only for mage class whit every round entrench great job pvp will be still broken entrench must be removed too its shame all other thing is good but u only remove the power of might to make 2 times taunt lets all make cleric and have fun in game to fly and arcana burst and make entrench 200 times cant u understand mage must not have defence ability he is all ready overpowered great I hope till next year we get some balance of this game

Server
    DE01

Can't view the 4th page. The button is unresponsive.

Server
    DE01
    I strongly disagree with removing those scrolls from the game and putting regeneration only in Shop, it is interesting to have as many options as possible, I even think there should be more different scrolls available, not less!

Server
    DE01
    This update has finaly killed the light might hero. Those scrolls were the last option to survive. So with that, I'm of this game for good, finaly you've made it...

Server
    DE01
    I also believe that removal of all the spell scrolls was not needed and further weakens might heroes. Life drain scrolls are sometimes a necessity to avoid losing large amounts of troops especially on a haven knight. And to top it all off:

"Now Radiant Burst of the Glories will heal them if Life Drain is applied."

So how are we supposed to use life drain on Glories now that the scroll is not available? I agree with that change but without a scroll available to do so, why bother making the change. The only way it can be done now is if a necropolis player is using Glories and has the Life Drain ability.

Taunt is also another ability many knights used. I personally don't employ this strategy but this update has severely limited the different combat strategies for might players. I would sometimes use the ability if I obtained a scroll from a battle drop or quest but it wasn't a regular part of my strategy.

And there is also the player that buys the scroll to test out the ability before actually taking it it. Those players have been robbed of the opportunity to try an ability out before taking it. Or the player that uses the scrolls so they can use a different ability.

This game is further restricting players imaginations to step outside the box of a standard hero setup for each of the classes.

Essentially the only strategy that will work well now is to have Faceless in your army and we all know how things turned out during the last Faceless event....

Some of these changes feel like another (failed) attempt to bring some balance to PvP and have once again severely impacted the PvE world. It is very discouraging to say the least.

Some of the changes are positive (vampiric touch is working again, guild management features, etc) but a few of these changes have severely downplayed the good ones.

"The Scrolls for the following Abilities have been completely removed from the game: Feeble Mind, Interdiction, Painful Bond, Taunting, Life Drain. Scrolls you already own are not affected and will remain in your inventory until you use them. The Scroll of Regeneration can now only be found in the Shop. "

Not sure if this is a bad translation or not but all of these scrolls are still available from the in game scribe shops. I notice they are all missing from the Hero Seals Shop so I am hoping that these items stay available in the in game scribe shops. But if this wording is to be believed that would mean that a player can only buy Regeneration scrolls from the Hero Seals Shop.

There are so many unresolved balancing issues with classes, bugs that have existed since the beginning of time that I feel this game is just not worth the time and effort again. This change log further solidifies my resolve to no longer support the game financially. I haven't supported the game by purchasing hero seals in a long time and don't believe I ever will again with the way the game is being shaped.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    You finally kill knight class...Congrat's ....

Server
    DE01
    I don't think I can support the game financially anymore. My main char is no longer playable anymore. Now is no fun anymore to play a sanctuary knight, bcause it is impossible to heal now. It was to difficult before, now it is ***. It you would priests and inquisitors an healing like the banshees (I do not know their name in english) we could talk about it.

Now Heroes of Might and Magic Online has only 3 classes anymore!

Balancing getting worse and worse and ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast