Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 178

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetnet View Post
    Let it be ! But add an option to change my haven knight in cleric please (500 seals required for exemple).
    I ask to developers, need to say something more about being a Heaven Knight?... please, we don't request to be the best class of the game, only a few changes from the skills, because this is definitely less popular and ineffective class of the game, sorry so many comments about "Heaven Knights in Skills", but we urgently need some changes, thank you for your attention

Server
    DE01
    I got used to all the negative feedback, so far deservedly so , but i must atleast welcome some of the changes. Lowering the cost of creatures for the dwellings, and guild managament system finally!!! Something that should have been here long time ago....

Also, shared chat between brother guilds....this will maybe give some life to the game back again...

Please dont remove life drain and regen scrolls, they are needed to haven class for undead units like Ghosts of faceless...

Server
    DE01
    While those scrolls can cause the unbalance in PvP, some people need them for high level PvE. A best solution is that, instead of removing them completely, just don't allow to use them in PvP.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    I understand the need to remove the life drain scroll from the game.
    Magic heros who are average can fight mobs 3x their own BPand often escape without loses.
    However the might hero especially Haven were already struggling before with mobs fer less than 2x their BP and now will struggle even more.
    Here is what I would like to see. :- Haven Might get the long over due ELITE HEAL.
    This would go a little way towards parity with the magic hero and put them on a par with necro might heros.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    QUESTION: when will the scrolls be deleted from the game? next update? or did you rethink removing them? as far as I understood, they should have been gone with the latest version, so I guess it´s just the usual incompetence to bring a bug-free and 100% working version.
    ;o)

Server
    DE01
    Hi apo hope u are fine so far.
    Ok i have also read that they delete the scrolls from game but i could buy them at the moment. My Suggestion is that they delete ro buy when u are in a fight and you could buy them only over shop.
    Right BB?
    Traumfix

Leider in Englisch wegen Zwang

Server
    DE01
    Hi scrolls ruin game pve no1 care but pvp mage classes only depends how much scrolls you have to bring balance in pve and pvp i thing arcana burst must be remuved and entrech some scrolls must be only warrior use other mage use i have suggestion to make 2 different shops for might heroes and mage heroes might ,mage will be not allow to buy might scroll might not be allow to but mage scroll and griffs soar changes and for sure some changes to heaven might skills at least some passive heroisum

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by EviLbg View Post
    Hi scrolls ruin game pve no1 care but pvp mage classes only depends how much scrolls you have to bring balance in pve and pvp i thing arcana burst must be remuved and entrech some scrolls must be only warrior use other mage use i have suggestion to make 2 different shops for might heroes and mage heroes might ,mage will be not allow to buy might scroll might not be allow to but mage scroll and griffs soar changes and for sure some changes to heaven might skills at least some passive heroisum
    Agree... All scrolls should be disabled in pvp and a further revamp of all classes skill tress to make pvp more balanced... Example: Soul Mark 60% in pve and 30% for pvp.
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Changes to Scrolls
    The Scrolls for the following Abilities have been completely removed from the game: Feeble Mind, Interdiction, Painful Bond, Taunting, Life Drain. Scrolls you already own are not affected and will remain in your inventory until you use them. The Scroll of Regeneration can now only be found in the Shop.
    I held from comment on last update.. and did try this time as well, but I have to say something or you will find me dead with broken heart

I love this game to the bones, but I cannot .. simply cannot understand how it is possible that Devs killing it so hard.
    There are limits, and if you think that people will stay to play only because they invest money in your platform, I would very confidently say you are very very wrong...

Everyone knows how "free" online gaming world works..
    If someone doesn't or was living last 20 years in a cupboard, or is lacking of brain cells.
    Sure, you will always find individuals who will slide through without spending a penny, but that's minority of community if not single cases.
    Most players will make micro transactions now and then; however those who take their time in game more seriously will always support their loved games, support developers, and stick to content like blind dog to it's owner.

I cannot say much more, if I do you will remove this post, because my blood is boiling!
    Is not because I'm angry, but because it's so upsetting to watch how you breaking all my believes, and hopes with every update recently deployed...

Could you please, at least explain how on the earth you can remove content like that from game without any further notice or community vote ?
    How BB going to justify such a meaningful decision?
    And how is possible you dare to say those changes are based on our feedback? o.O

Quiz of the week:
    For while now, I do have strong feeling that BB forget to feed the dog...
    Shall we all guess what will happen next?

(\ /)
    ( , , )
    o('')('')

If You Change Nothing,
    Nothing Will Change

PinkRabbit / x__X / Amu_Chan

Server
    DE01
    Hi again white rabbit do you realy thing the winner of then seson i mean pvp seson must be man who can buy more arcana brust from shop i dont thing so ..... i thing pvp must be fair for all not just to click shop icon and emo buy 100 arcana brust scrolls or whatever u need coz this is vry laughdable there no showing skills this mean 1st place will take who donate more not pure skills . I saw that all mage based this update cleric 20 sanctuary new sanctuary more fun xaxa i wanna ask devs do you realy want remuve all other classes just put cleric on top and tell choose this 1 or stop playing 2 sanctuary and guardian angel vry fun pvp whitout chance to dispell it or remuve it even tunt not work on new senctuary this is most stupid thing i ever seen may be make time statis whit reuse 1 round and cleric stun every round will be vry intresting ...... xaxaxaxaxa what the hell... is it that hard to make game balanced scrolls ruin game when u big level u want make pvp but when pvp is broken pieful stupid what the hell i must do may be to write coments in forum coz this not fun enymore pls devs try balance race or more and more ppl will get borred from this game best wishesss i hope u implant brand new skill tree for all heroes whit some balance and change griffs soar ty

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast