Thread: troops and artefacts master in guild territory

Server
    DE01

troops and artefacts master in guild territory

it will be fine to have the possibility to visit both masters of troops and stufs on the guild territory as well as on the second chapter provinces^^
    thanks to all players to answer by sending a simple "+1" or "like it" to this discution tread, if they found it could be a good idea for all players to can reach both masters inthere ^^
    have a nice day, enjoy the game

Server
    DE01
    I like this idea. It would be ideal to have the troop bailiff there when doing expeditions for sure and why not have the artefact one too, then everything a player needs is conveniently located in the guild province. This also gives extra incentive to be in a guild since everything you need is centralized.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    +1

and when we are on this - it is possible to go from guild area to Expedition directly - please let us also go from Expedition to guild area.
    Thx

Server
    DE01
    +1
    I think this is good ot will save travelling time (downtime actually, when we travel we don't play) between provinces

Server
    DE01
    +1
    and what about heroic forge to be at the place also? ;-)

Server
    DE01
    It would be nice and very convenient to have this as an additional option, and the heroic forge, but I would not like to see the current global access to the artefact, troop bailiff and heroic forge removed.