Thread: problem with auto redirect to kongregate

Server
    DE01

problem with auto redirect to kongregate

Hi, I will explain the steps that lead to my problem for clarity:
    I entered the kongregate site to check whats new there.
    I saw they added MMHO but was not interested in new account, so I stayed on kong main page
    I opened new tab and went to mmho link to start game
    The game redirected from regular account to a new one linked to kong and no matter what i did (log out of kong, purge cache and cookies, restart) when i open the game link in firefox i get redirected to kong and the game starts there.
    I made a new char there to try to contact a mod in game but i was out of luck.
    I managed to get to this regular account using chrome, but firefox is still bugged.

I know the advice with contact support but last ticket from 26 june still did not get an answer so i would rather post here.

Server
    DE01
    try to clear your browser cache. sounds like kong is preventing customer losses XD

Server
    DE01
    Hi All,

I have around 100 hours of playtime in the MMHO game via the official site. I would like to play on Kongregate, but do not seem able to link these accounts. Anything that can be done?

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgefire View Post
    Hi All,

I have around 100 hours of playtime in the MMHO game via the official site. I would like to play on Kongregate, but do not seem able to link these accounts. Anything that can be done?
    Hi Forgefire

Please contact support as they would be able to advise you what can be done, you can reach support from your main log in page using the Support Tab