Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 180

Server
    DE01
    legend = champion

Server
    DE01
    and all you can do is to remove my Reply.. so i can put it here again without that bad word ;-) and i really hope it will stay for a while now Mr. Censor

Congratulation! You finally completelly destroyed Heaven might in this game! Thank You i just wasted my time to developed one of best in this game over last 11 month.. Now you "guys" who removed all useful scrolls from the game can say to everyone now just to take Death Knight to play this game... This game is set to play just with Necro Units and Necro Heroes because they have ability to heal everything and Haven Heroes are abe to heal nothing! Good Job! I am so angry that i can write more for now! There was never more stupid decision in this game like this one! and completely agree with Evilbg with PvP, its horrible what you guys do with this game.. SHAME on YOU!

Server
    DE01
    Rondan, i have no problem to spend some money for hero seals if its useful.. and i mean i like to have something back for real money i spend for game which means i like to have fun for my money and its not at this time! and this is what this guys running this game have to realize!

Server
    DE01
    That's not an upgrade but a downgrade. Clearly you kill the might heroes (Seals for scroll on a tactical RPG ? ) You try to nerf the cleric but it's not a good way i think to delete the loot scrolls. We need them...

An i think you have to focus the unreward system on expedition before trying to nerf anything ... Add a loot system for each fight on expedition (scroll/potion/ressources for the province/minor artefact ) can be a good idea.

Clearly each version is worst than the precedent.

Krigg guild : LegendSalyers
    Kriggah guild : OrdoMortis

Server
    DE01
    v.180, fixed bugs:
    - life drain was misplaced in shopsto buy; bug fixed
    - most players were able to login; bug FIXED

Server
    DE01
    Thanks a lot BB.... Your hotfix made things worse!!! Now gate 1 is bugged for us...... It says we have NOT built gate 1 even though we are the leading guild in gate 1.....?? Now we can't enter gate 1 and have to donate resources again...... All our progress has been lost. Also your syncing for guild buildings did not work at all.... Our TB dwelling is still stuck on loading, can't do anything.....
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    "- The Abilities Desolation and Rise Dead of the Necro Faction have been adjusted. They will now trigger only once and not once per trigger per unit."
    "- We fixed the Life Drain ability so creatures with special attacks will heal themselves properly"

About Rise Dead, I didn't quite understand what was changed, because still looks like before. I kill a stack, it gives +5% to healing, that's happens for every stack I kill. Still working that way.

Life Drain I just tested with Fate Weavers. Didn't work with her special ability Baleful Gaze neither when counter attacking.
    The description of the skill says: "The target will heal itself when dealing damage."
    Should work with any kind of damage, don't? is not what it says on description?

Which kind of special abilities Life Drain should work now?

Server
    DE01
    Can't access Gate1 either, only Gate2, though both have been restored long time ago.

Server
    DE01
    As MentalMoo said, we are now locked out of gate 1 when we were and still are leading on that gate. Some Hotfix that was, thanks for ruining our attempt to go as high as we can this week. One day maybe we can have a fix that does not break something else.

Server
    DE01
    SupaSaiyajin // SupaGoku // SupaVegeta // SupaGohan

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast