Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 180

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhisis View Post
    Was checking CLA forums and some guilds also have this same problem, and now our guild also has it since the hotfix today..
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I think about the skills Desolation and Raise Dead describing the change is wrong, because both continue functioning normally, every enemy defeated and not only once.
    As for the scrolls, sad that have been removed form scribes too, I imagined it would just be removed from the game store ... hopefully some good news arises in the next ad, because it is really hard to play "new modes" with Heaven Knights, especially now, without the scrolls to buy.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharo View Post
    I think about the skills Desolation and Raise Dead describing the change is wrong, because both continue functioning normally, every enemy defeated and not only once.
    I hope there is no idea of changing these two skills, I don't see the sense in this.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Komaschelle View Post
    i started playing this game at version 22 i think.... at this time i was shocked how awsome it was.....at version 33 the devs reached the maximum of creativity by rewarding our payments with fantastic artefacts which included some extra units as bonus.that was something which let me wake up and login with a big smile on my face every day.
    no logissues,no stucking,no unit stealings,no extraorbitant buildingtimes,positive comments everywhere...
    I remember.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]"- The Abilities Desolation and Rise Dead of the Necro Faction have been adjusted. They will now trigger only once and not once per trigger per unit."[/COLOR]

I think I understand, previously, when two heroes play together, the Desolation happened twice and then came to cause a brutal reduction in the resistances and atack power of enemies, now it occurs only once, in the case of two DK together, not causes more Desolation 4x per killed enemy, but 2x.

Server
    DE01
    The adjustments for Desolation & Raise Dead are about animations only. Nothing else has changed ^^
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    The adjustments for Desolation & Raise Dead are about animations only. Nothing else has changed ^^
    Yes, It's was changed, I have a Death Knight and when battling with a friend, the Desolation and Raise Dead skills worked twice for each enemy killed, now just once.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Komaschelle View Post
    The only suggestion from community that I've seen implemented so far is the one about making 2 events happen at the same time (cyclops + faceless).

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorae View Post
    The only suggestion from community that I've seen implemented so far is the one about making 2 events happen at the same time (cyclops + faceless).
    Actually, many community suggestions have been implemented. The "ping a hex" mechanic in co-op battles is one of them. And, might heroes currently might be another one after people had complained how might heroes were too OP.

But I agree with Komaschelle on 2 points: this game was very great in the past; and it's a shame that we can't write German on a forum of a German game made by a German firm in Germany.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    I for one welcome the repair of issues that have been in the game for far too long. Here are my comments on the changes:

Curse of Ineptitude – I saw this coming when feeble mind was changed but the no retaliation part made them a nice tactical unit because you could use them for healing and to help out with a melee type unit but I guess they have been reduced to the level of the inquisitors with the sole purpose of being a healer. Score a very, very minute victory for the haven knight….

3 Day Combo – Not sure what you mean about all players having access to it because I certainly don’t. I thought only new players had access to it. Maybe this is just worded wrong because I know many new players could not activate the one they received. Oh wait, there is another note about this that contradicts the first change log note regarding the 3 day shard…..

Not sure what the change to desolation or animate dead was, looks like just animations to me because I thought that the double action of desolation in coop battle with another non-death knight was already fixed. More confusion, just smoke and mirrors to hide the new bugs introduced maybe.

Life Drain ability was fixed so that creatures with special attacks will heal themselves properly… This is a good thing for the Necropolis faction only because no other faction can use Life Drain since the scrolls were completely removed from the game.

Glad to see the ranged retaliation was fixed, I will believe it if I never see it happen to me again.

Glad to see Time Flows now updates immediately, I have only been waiting for this since I got a full stack of fate weavers.

Now on to the scrolls. I would really like to know why they were removed from the game? If it was for the sake of PvP or causing players to lose more troops so players will be more willing to spend money on seals, you got it all wrong. This is going to turn players off even more and will likely cause many to leave, myself included. By removing life drain and regen scrolls, you are severely limiting what players can do in the game. The Necropolis faction will still be ok because they have it as an ability. It is a huge problem for haven knights, especially players that want to use melee troops since it will be hard to heal them now without 2-3 stacks of inquisitors in your army. Or many knights will make the shift to an army consisting of 1 stack of inquisitors with 5 blazing glory stacks because that will be the only way you can play them without suffering huge losses.

Not only does it affect knights, but it affects clerics as well. Keep in mind that many champion troops have been introduced via events and the best way to keep them alive is using life drain. Now that the life drain scrolls are gone, what incentive do clerics have to go after champion troops from events that are not Faceless? I actually enjoyed using Shantiri Blazes in my army as a cleric but now I am going to just get rid of them because they are useless now. I will need to play so carefully with them so as to not lose any that it won’t be worth having them in my army.

Essentially all this has done has imposed further limitations on variations in different strategies. And with no way to heal special champions received from events, why would any player in their right mind even participate in the events anymore (unless they can get Faceless)? So if less players participate in events that means less income for the developer because players are not going to bother investing in seals to get creatures that they won’t be able to use. Even the Faceless will be tough to keep alive when used by a knight or a cleric, how are they supposed to heal them? The best way was to use a life drain scroll. Are the developers purposely trying to sabotage the game so it fails? So many players see the huge potential of this game yet the developers don’t seem to see it at all.

I have said it before and will say it again, I was willing to buy a huge quantity of seals a few months ago but now I am glad I didn’t because it wouldn’t have been worth it seeing as I am on the verge of leaving the game and never looking back. Oh and I hope you realize that this whole experience has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will not be buying Heroes 7 or any other future game in the franchise ever again. I don’t think I will ever buy a Ubisoft game again. I know they are not the developer but it is their brand. I hope they know that they will be losing business from this game. And let me tell you, I am not the only one that thinks this way.

This game just gets more and more broken with each new Version. If it continues, the player base is going to suffer a lot more than it already has. I am going to stick around for a bit but if it keeps getting worse, I won’t be staying around for too long. The game needs to be balanced before new content is brought out, PvP is in desperate need of a make-over, both knight classes need a good polishing, one more than the other, artefact drops need to be improved as this is the best way of keeping players interested in the game and many bugs need to be fixed.

I know this is very harsh criticism but it needs to be said. The developers need to realize that they have a game that has great potential but it is being completely squandered away. I hope someone comes to their senses and realizes that before it is too late.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    As always a very comprehensive analysis of current failings Gravel and fear of a future that will see much of the same.
    Ubisoft If you are aware of what BB are doing to your franchise you need to step in and stop them.
    Surprise us all by releasing the next version in the next couple of weeks with some content that the whole community will welcome.
    The ball is in your court now ...For good sake stop hitting that center net all the time with fail serves ...
    Those people that have played and already left the game will in many cases NEVER play or purchase a Ubisoft game EVER again.
    All you have been doing is losing future revenue in a vain attempt to increase current revenue ..
    Get real and give your CUSTOMERS something they can cheer about or just 'shut up shop' and let your customer base move on.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast