Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 180

Server
    DE01

Discussion Round: Version 180

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made in version 180, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Your 'Might and Magic Heroes Online' team
    Last edited by BB_Whargrin; 23.07.15 at 09:02.

Server
    DE01
    I dont think the faceless bugs have been fixed yet. (Dont want to try intentionally as it results in creature loss)
    First bug: The turn order of controlled stacks is often displayed wrong
    Second and more serious bug: If the opponent surrenders right after the turn of a controlled unit, this unit will create another turn out of thin air and attack the player independent of his decision to accept or refuse.

Second: I disagree with the removal of rolls that increased the tactical flexibility. Things like taunt are situational skills that add a large amount of fun if used well, the game has lost value without them.

Server
    DE01
    Clerics and mages will get over the removal of life drain BUT might especially Haven are relegated to no more than a farming that happens to be might. tool for those with more than one hero , and very uncompitative for those who have the one hero.
    QUICK FIX would be to add ELITE HEAL to might ability tress.
    BB if you dont move fast on this there will be many others joining the hundreds upon hundreds that have already left over other failings in the mis-management of would could have been a truly AWESOME game.
    http://prntscr.com/axcrez
    SETH1047 , SETH1048 (HONORandRESPECT)
    SETH1045 , SETH1046 (HandR_TRAINEES

Server
    DE01
    The changelog should say that it brought login issues back also.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezinterijus View Post
    The changelog should say that it brought login issues back also.
    Yeah, I also missed that one. Was actually getting a bit used to a playable game, but now, thanks to login issue, I can spend a little time in real life, thank you BB...

Server
    DE01
    Hi heaven might is death now no life drain no passive heroisum and on top of this they make cleric immortal whit this new senctuary bring back old sanctuary for pvp leave this new 1 for pve now is ismmposible to kill cleric whit new sanctuary devs pls add something for heaven knight now he cant use life drain at least some passive heroisum coz necro knight is way better he have all good ability this is awsome now mouse cleric whit hidden tactic is more overpowored sanctuary then scroll then guardian angel have fun whit 5 rounds sheld great thing now sanctuary cant be dispelled not even tunt is working and most funny thing is when u make tunt the enemy unit atak you on defence like they not attak this is other major bug pls back old sanctuary

Server
    DE01
    Lets see. i have sugestion for devs for version 181...Change name to Heroes of Magic online lol....because you killed heaven knights !!!I really want to know where did they get that brilliant idea to remove life drain scroll?btw that was only we have left to help us heal because inquisitors are joke ....

Server
    DE01
    heaven might is overlooked for long time. we have to use 3 same atrefacts all time - on Hedgear, Support weapon and Trinket.. Heaven Might never had stun ability and now cant heal anymore!! You just did everything to destroy this character and now you finally did it!

Server
    DE01
    cant see the problem...
    you are all free to buy thousands of Life drain scrolls.

When bb will bring in 100 Hero Seals for starting a fight, you are also still free to buy thousands of seals. So where is the problem.
    You all dont wanna pay? OK great, look for another game. BB only wants Players who buy seals as hell.

And the faceless bug...? What makes you think it is a bug? It is just perfect for bb. Why should they change it? You are free to buy millions of faceless via seals.

Server
    DE01
    Knight are useless... Can't recrute some knight anymore ... Worst choice since i play the game ...

Cannot play anymore legend on my cleric too ... So i will not spend anymore seal ... Losing money is a strange decision !

The name of the version is mmho final so it's the last version of the game ... Are all knight need to stop playing ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast