Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 180

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    Was checking CLA forums and some guilds also have this same problem, and now our guild also has it since the hotfix today..
    Submitted a ticket about it yesterday-No response.
    Players complaining on the forum->No response.

Anyone working on it, aware that Expedition can't be accessed again, Guilds can't participate in the competition again, while others can... countless invested hours down the drain again?
    SupaSaiyajin // SupaGoku // SupaVegeta // SupaGohan

Server
    DE01
    I also submitted a ticket as follows:-
    Before today's "hotfix", my guild was the leader on gate 1 having reached
    level 21. We had one coop fight left to do, when we logged out 5 mins before
    the maintenance, to advance to level 22.
    One hour later, we are back in to see that gate 1 is locked as if it still
    has not been built and our progress on that level is shown as -.

Also our creature dwelling number 3 that has thunder birds in is broken. the
    10 days have now run out, yet noone can rebuild it.

Duke Inky of Jagdkommando guild.

My reply this morning asked for more detailed information regarding the problem. How much more specific can I be? prior to maintenance expedition in gate 1 worked fine, 1 hour later when we are back in the game, the gate 1 is locked out and we cannot enter it. Seems pretty specific to me, and Takhisis from our guild has posted the screenshots showing just that on this forum.

Server
    DE01
    Sadly knight units are now officially DEAD. trying to run ANY FS is DEAD. without regen and life drain it is completely impossible to play these. even as magic you need those to help manage FS. you might survive as magic but Might will just plain DIE. ZERO % chance of finishing it. It is clear that the developers are trying to milk money out of the game before it dies. too many have run away because of the login issues which have been around for months. Sad to say this might just be the final nail in the coffin. I am not sure that I will continue to play anymore. All Champion units will become useless.

Server
    DE01
    Hi they kill knight at least they did it 100 players was talking that knight cant heal even whit this scrolls and its most weak class in game now they totally kill this class ..... great desigion developers again mage based update entrech still in shop tunt same great u kill knight classes i wonder what u going to do next update may be to take our money whit rune ..... great update why still we see decay and entrech in scrolls u still give mage power remuve arcana brust why u only remuve might skills , vry greedy job well done u expell at elast 100 players from game i hope u are happy that u take seal for this scrolls great again

Server
    DE01
    BB is too busy reading what ppl have to say , so he cant give us a straight answer. What is the point do this thread anyway ??? Spending entire day doing Exp , getting blocked without ability to do anything about it , got to love the game . Deploying hot fix after hot fix that just messes things even more. Removing scrolls that are not on list ( regen scroll cant be found anywhere now !!! ) so knight have 0 ability to heal troops what so ever . . .

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinacilin View Post
    so knight have 0 ability to heal troops what so ever . . .
    What will happen is what I've been doing since the start -- playing with 4 archliches-1 spectre-1 fate spinner on my haven knight.

Server
    DE01
    YEAAH Bonus Expition Lvl is AWESOME!! Thank youuuu
    JonaSnow / Lyndwyn / Jexthoth / Fauness / AcidWitch

AtlanteanKodex / Legendslayers

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorae View Post
    What will happen is what I've been doing since the start -- playing with 4 archliches-1 spectre-1 fate spinner on my haven knight.
    I have been really tempted to play haven knight with all vamp lords. I believe entrench / defiance combo on vamp lords with a good resistance of 60% and up would rock
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Yep, this game is officially dead for me. With no more regen or life drain scrolls I don't have time to wait for days to replenish troops. Thanks for ruining this game for me. To all the acquaintances I have made in the game, it was fun for awhile but now it is just pure crap.

Why pushed me over the edge? The abyssal worm. It is nice to see it is fixed for Round 2 but when you can't even use dispel to remove hellish heat which has affected every single one of your stacks because they are all grouped together and it is the first attack the worm uses.... Well you get the picture. I did somehow manage to use it but it was not ideal and required several refreshes and attacking with one stack of glories.

One of the most rewarding things about the entire heroes series is when you can win battles with no losses. Sometimes it takes a lot of effort but is worth it and there are times when you have to know when to accept your losses. I am pretty sure that many players like myself take pride in being able to win battles with no losses. But due to BB's greed and lust for money, this will steadily become less and less of a reality.

Unless things change, I know I won't be back. Lets just say that the friends lists on my 4 characters which I developed from the launch of the game (English server) show mostly unavailable players now a days. I guess I was a little too stubborn and hopeful that things would get better.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    Confirmed. Both faceless bugs described in the first post here have NOT been fixed. Maybe somewhere in the future you devs want to prioritise fixing bugs that significantly diminish playability of the game over removing perfectly good content out of questionable reasons.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast