Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 180

Server
    DE01
    Unless BB address's the regen and life draining scrolls available to Heaven Might Heros, that class is effective dead. Why are they so intent on killing might class and do absolutely nothing to the Magic class. Like in an eariler post, they need to rename the the game to Magic Heros Online in the next patch. Sad day indeed for Might Heros

Server
    DE01
    I know that I am so stubborn, but I really wish to go back to version 57. It is the last version before the new ability system was introduced, then we've kept getting more and more complaints. Please, if possible, look back at that time to see what we had, then compare to what we have right now.

- People asked for help with bosses, but rarely with any normal monsters.

- Rarely anyone complained about unbalance between might and magic heroes. Some people just complained about how level 30+100 heroes bullied level 30+0 ones in PvP.

- Might heroes could do Forgotten Sites leisurely without Regeneration or Life Drain scrolls. Some could even beat 3 or 4 times stronger enemies in there.

I know that rollback is an unreasonable demand and a difficult choice to make. But, please, somehow, bring back the game that we loved, let us enjoy it once again.
    Hibernating and waiting for Black Dragons

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel View Post
    I have been really tempted to play haven knight with all vamp lords. I believe entrench / defiance combo on vamp lords with a good resistance of 60% and up would rock
    Abyssal worm is 5 min of work with vampires, even without entrenchment... but yeah, haven troops are no go for haven knight, especially now.

Server
    DE01
    Hi pvp is Total misbalance we see only flying clrics and necros whit wavers its awsome ... now feble mind not even block beatiful gaze and realation = knight death for 5 mins other thing is new senctuary witch canot be dispelled and tunt not working on it another funny thing when u tunt enemy they atak you on defence i thing when they attak defence muts go off pvp is shame pve same 7 bosses every week whit not even some good artefacts witch you can wear pls developer make something for knights you still give power to mages cant u understand that balance is thing witch keep players play the game not 1 overpowored and hole server play whit cleric let people make their own choice balance pvp and classes to be difficult 1 class kill another now pvp is who have more arcana brust scrolls or entrech there no pure skills best choice will be if scrolls are only for pve this will give some point witch skill when u can use ty i will check forum for new update but i cant play whit balance like this and no even regen scrolls

Server
    DE01
    Really hope this maint is to restore the regen and drain life scrolls. If not, sad day for Might Heros

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom View Post
    I know that I am so stubborn, but I really wish to go back to version 57. It is the last version before the new ability system was introduced, then we've kept getting more and more complaints. Please, if possible, look back at that time to see what we had, then compare to what we have right now.

- People asked for help with bosses, but rarely with any normal monsters.

- Rarely anyone complained about unbalance between might and magic heroes. Some people just complained about how level 30+100 heroes bullied level 30+0 ones in PvP.

- Might heroes could do Forgotten Sites leisurely without Regeneration or Life Drain scrolls. Some could even beat 3 or 4 times stronger enemies in there.

I know that rollback is an unreasonable demand and a difficult choice to make. But, please, somehow, bring back the game that we loved, let us enjoy it once again.
    +1

I've been trying to find the words to convey my dismay at the direction the game is taking and yet offer some succinct constructive comment ... I cannot put it better than Syltom has here.

Server
    DE01
    I see what others are saying, but why has no one mentioned regen scrolls, I know they were weak anyway, but that seems like a huge slap in the face to anyone that wants to play a might hero. not to mention it seems a bit money grubbing, cause you can't buy those from a scribe with GP, but you can still spend hero seals on them. I hope someone wakes up and realizes that greed is a self defeating mechanizm, you get greedy, which causes you to make decisions that affect the quality of your product or service, then people start to see through to your motives and become reluctant to send money your way, which reduces profits. whereas if your first priority is to provide a quality product or service (instead of looking for ways to squeeze money out of people) this also will show through, and people will start to look for excuses to support your efforts. taking the regen and life drain scrolls out of the in game shops was almost the last straw for me, blatant greed.

Server
    DE01
    You really want to read what I think about this "Update"?
    I better don't write it here, otherwise I get a bann for years.

Server
    DE01
    knight RIP

Server
    DE01
    Clerics are just too powerful to control in both pvp and pve

reduce them in 181 and there will be less complaints from others

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast