Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shrines

Server
    DE01

Shrines

Would love to see an increase on the timers of shrines. Maybe 1 hour or longer? 30 mins is kinda annoying, especially when you're in EXP fighting & have to keep leaving to retake shrines and rejoin EXP all the time :/
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    Hi Mentalmoo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the shrines with us, I hope more players will share their feedback as well.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalmoo View Post
    Would love to see an increase on the timers of shrines. Maybe 1 hour or longer? 30 mins is kinda annoying, especially when you're in EXP fighting & have to keep leaving to retake shrines and rejoin EXP all the time :/
    I agree, 30 minutes is much too short

Server
    DE01
    Nice idea +1

Server
    DE01
    lv1 shrine: 30 min (like now)
    lv2 shrine: 45 min buff
    lv3 shrine: 60 min buff

options:
    lv4 shrine: 60 min buff + incrase power from 80% to 120% (only for Magic, Might, Support and Defense shrine)
    increasing defect from 80% to 120% to endgame hero will only give ~150 extra stat

and of course all shine needs resource to be upgrade
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    If all Shrines should be improved from 30 min to 60 min (the same time of runes) will be nice

Server
    DE01
    +1 Agree

Server
    DE01
    Although I have similar feelings about the shrines and like Vishar's idea, I wouldn't get so used to those shrines. They are very handy and make a huge difference in battles. Don't be surprised if shrines are completely removed from the game in 2-3 months time.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    considering the amount of resources we dump into those shrines to up then, i wouldn't mind shrines in the province be upped to 1 hour buff duration

and I also wouldn't mind the shrines having 3 lvl upgrades, with their respective increase in bonus ofc

Server
    DE01
    I'd like some way to either have the buff last longer or be able to take it as often as required. At high expedition levels, the fights can take 15+ minutes so you end the fight with too little time to start another fight.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast