Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary spell

Server
    DE01

Sanctuary spell

Please undo the change of this ability. Already clerics could almost endlesly fight a pvp fight with having 1 stack left in the battle by spamming sanct spells and scrolls and guardian shield. Now that you cant dispell sanctuary or take damage it really is impossible to finish your opponent. Already pvp is super boring and unbalanced, you just made it even worse...

Server
    DE01
    +1
    Hero Name: MooMooFarm
    Guild: Jagdkommando

Server
    DE01
    I don't agree at all. Sanctuary is a nice ability now that it has been somewhat fixed and a lot more useful for say a knight than it was before. And lets be honest here, fixing just sanctuary is NOT going to fix PvP. All that needs to be done is to revise sanctuary such that it only protects versus area damage like the change log stated. A sanctuaried unit should still be able to be dispelled, rushed, inspired, entrenched, etc but protected from area damage from units like shantiri blazes. Right now no mass ability works on sanctuary. I believe the ability is still bugged but in a different way in that it does more than it is supposed to do. If I remember right it is supposed to protect the stack from all harmful effects but since I refuse to play anymore, I will not login to check.
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    sanctuary can easy fix just add something like 'creature under sanctuary ability cannot be attacked as long as there are other friendly units at battlefield' in other words sanctuary wont work when only one stack stay life on battlefields
    In MMORPG one can do many various things but in the end, all those various things come down to two categories, PvP and PvE

Server
    DE01
    Original sanct spell was "unit can not be targeted", by spell or by direct creature attack. Thats why aoe spell dmg or aoe attack dmg worked against it, and you could dispell it only with aoe dispell, since you cant target that unit. And it worked fine...Pvp was so bad that it was unplayable. Also, i cant find the name of something worse than unplayable, which it is now.

Server
    DE01
    Ok, so what you are saying is that if sanctuary is changed back, PvP will be balanced for all classes right?
    Chromatic

Server
    DE01
    the new sanctuary overpower again 1 race cleric good job now they become immortal whit 1 troop 2 time sanctuary and 1 time guardian angel v boring pvp

Server
    DE01
    balance will come when they change to all race skills and reuse of skills cleric neeed more reuse on statis and lower arena to get some balance all knights are crap in pvp i dont even speak about that coz speak for knights 1 year still no changes

Server
    DE01
    Knights are weak in pvp and pve, and I'm so sad to choose Heaven Knight as my main character.. "New" Sanctuary are good in pve against enemies and bosses with AoE attack, but very bad to pvp and really make clerics more OP yet.

Server
    DE01
    No, im not saying that. I was saying that broken and boring and unbalanced pvp was made so much worse that is unplayable..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast